The Student Room Group

Of mice and men character prediction (WJEC)

Anyone have an idea of what character is most likely gonna come up?

Scroll to see replies

I’m betting on Curley, Curley’s wife or Candy
Maybe curly or candy but I doubt curlys wife as she was last year I think
Original post by Ben_Evans_15
Maybe curly or candy but I doubt curlys wife as she was last year I think

So I think Curley was Jan 2019, so he probably won’t be coming up again any time soon
Oh ok thanks, gonna focus revision on candy then haha
Oh ok thanks, gonna focus revision on candy then haha

A part of me feels Lennie may actually come up, but I really hope not lol
Hahaha better not I’m so ****ed
8F9BE94A-046C-40D6-92E5-D63BA1387205.jpeg
May 2018 - George
Jan 2019 - Curley

I hope this helps
Thanks 👍
Looking at it, I really think candy’s gonna come up
Looking at it, I really think candy’s gonna come up

I REALLY hope so
Ahaha same I can now remember 10 whole quotes on him so I’m pretty set 🥴
everyone said it wouldn't be George last year and look who came up! Curley came up in the resit in January so it's not him, I think it's Candy, Crooks or Lennie
Reply 13
God does anyone actually just spend time on getting to know the book well instead of on trying to predict what’s going to come up? Get revising, all of you.
did it last year, please don't predict because you'll only revise the wrong character
Original post by giella
God does anyone actually just spend time on getting to know the book well instead of on trying to predict what’s going to come up? Get revising, all of you.
Wow giella broski, I’m not liking your negative vibes. I have revised, I learned 10 quotes for each character. And I have already done this literature exam last year which I got an a in. However it doesn’t count as my school messed up and I did it a year early. But I am being optimistic and getting the a* this time round.
Also I predicted last year and got it right so unlucky brother
are you in year 11? what texts do you do? I do inspector calls and heroes and I can't find that many people doing wjec
Also I predicted last year and got it right so unlucky brother
Yep year 11, last year I did two literature exams. Of mice and men and inspector calls+ heroes. I got an a in both but I wasn’t suppose to do both exams in one year so one exam of my choice didn’t count. Therefore I’m doing of mice and men again this year
I had curleys wife as well, which was lucky 😪

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending