The Student Room Group

Biology May/June 2019 paper6

I want to get the exam paper for biology paper 6 may/June which was about the agar jelly how can I get it?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by illiox
I want to get the exam paper for biology paper 6 may/June which was about the agar jelly how can I get it?

For 2019? If so it could be locked, so only teachers can access them
Reply 2
I can send it to you pm me your email
Reply 3
Original post by joojen

ye please that would be amazing !!! May I just ask how did you get ? Are you a teacher ??
Reply 4
nope im not but im studying the material independently so whatever paper i need i ask my principle and he sends them to me.... and im doing most units now in june so i asked him to send me all bio ial papers

Original post by illiox
ye please that would be amazing !!! May I just ask how did you get ? Are you a teacher ??
Reply 5
oh ok can you please send it to me with the ms if you can and I also needed math but I could not get it from the internet can you forward it to me please??

Original post by joojen
nope im not but im studying the material independently so whatever paper i need i ask my principle and he sends them to me.... and im doing most units now in june so i asked him to send me all bio ial papers
Can you send it to me as well
Original post by joojen
Original post by joojen

Hi, could you PM me all the triple science papers because I am unable to get them from anywhere. It would be much appreciated.
Reply 8
Original post by joojen

Heyyyy ! Can u send me the biology paper please :wink: I have already pm you my email
can you also send it to me please? i'd really appreciate it
Original post by joojen
yes i have
Original post by yash_yajnik
can you also send it to me please? i'd really appreciate it

Original post by joojen
Reply 11
How did you guys do in the exam??? And what was the null hypothesis? I wasnt sure whether to put diameter of inhibition zone or effectiveness of antibiotics for some reason
Reply 12
yes i have

Can you send it to me plz? I would be really thankful
Reply 13
i did!
Original post by illiox
Reply 14
I didn’t recive anything .. can you check again please check maybe there is smth wrong with the email
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by joojen
i did!

I checked again and I did not get it maybe you could try again please and I am sorry for that
Reply 16
😃😃😃
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 17
I really appreciate you effort
Reply 18
Original post by illiox

Hi If you have the paper can you send it to me please
Reply 19
yes i have