The Student Room Group

CCEA A2 Biology 2019

How is everyone feeling for the practical paper tomorrow? Any predictions as to what might come up?
Reply 1
I think something to do with the eye or muscles.
Original post by Rossg123
How is everyone feeling for the practical paper tomorrow? Any predictions as to what might come up?
Reply 2
I was thinking that too. Possibly labelling the structure of the eye or distinguishing between different types of muscle. In last years paper, there was labelling of a neurone.

Original post by kdoylee
I think something to do with the eye or muscles.
Reply 3
I think the eye could be on the paper and something with chi test calculation.
Reply 4
What did everyone think of that paper?
Reply 5
Not easy, not difficult.
Original post by Opar1000
What did everyone think of that paper?
Reply 6
I mean some of the question were very hard but others were ok. I have found the first question very hard about the eye.
Reply 7
Yeah there were quite a few suggest questions which are always difficult.
Original post by Hellodo
I mean some of the question were very hard but others were ok. I have found the first question very hard about the eye.
On the question with the chromatography paper when it said about comparing the two chromatographs was that to do with one during summer and one autumn?
Reply 9
Yes
Original post by jonnyjonn
On the question with the chromatography paper when it said about comparing the two chromatographs was that to do with one during summer and one autumn?
Also what did you get for which part of the plant has Antimicrobial properties ?
Reply 11
I said the root, literally just because it was the only area really mentioned and the fact that bacteria had to destroy other bacteria and fungi so suggesting that it was an area that was basically infested?
Also what did you get for which part of the plant has Antimicrobial properties ?
Reply 12
What did everyone get for the number of yeast cells per mm^3?
Can’t remember exactly the number but 22500 or something like that , x the mean by 4000
What did everyone get for the number of yeast cells per mm^3?
Reply 14

I said the root
Reply 15
I got 25200
Yeah that’s what I got couldn’t remember exactly
I got 25200
Reply 17
I was rushing to finish that question and didn't really read the question properly but I saw the mean was 6.3. Just making sure I didn't miss something else in the question.

Quick Reply

Latest