The Student Room Group

Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma

Scroll to see replies

Hi I’ve just started with De Montfort and I’m really struggling g could do with some help from someone who has completed the course
Reply 41
Hi I am doing the teachers level 3 NCFE I am about to start on my unit one to explain the sequence rate and of development. I feel that all I am doing is copying and pasteing research that I have found online but I don’t feel that this is correct even though I have been putting down which websites I have got the info from but I don’t feel that I am doing it correctly. As you said you have successfully completed it. Can you please shed some light on how to correctly complete this module.Thanks
Hey, how are you getting in with this course? I have just started it and that first question is a bit scary haha. I also feel I’m just copy and pasting but not even sure I’m on the right track with my answers.
(Original post by cbcnstn)
Hi I am doing the teachers level 3 NCFE I am about to start on my unit one to explain the sequence rate and of development. I feel that all I am doing is copying and pasteing research that I have found online but I don’t feel that this is correct even though I have been putting down which websites I have got the info from but I don’t feel that I am doing it correctly. As you said you have successfully completed it. Can you please shed some light on how to correctly complete this module.Thanks
Reply 43
Original post by SammiT87
Hey, how are you getting in with this course? I have just started it and that first question is a bit scary haha. I also feel I’m just copy and pasting but not even sure I’m on the right track with my answers.
(Original post by cbcnstn)

Hi,
i am doing much better than last week. I have managed to research general key points that children at each age should be doing and tried to put it into my own words.
i hope this helps.
Hey all :smile: I've just started too. Have read the handbook so just started the assignment. On 1.1 it's so long! Not sure how much is needed to be written on each age?
Can anyone help please? 😊
That's pretty much what I've done. What are you up to? Are u still working on unit 1?
Reply 46
Hello I’m studying this course with Oxbridge and finding it really difficult.. no other students to bounce off ideas with or have group discussions.I’ve done 3 mouldes but stuck on assignments on module 7 as it involves planning activities in the classrooms and my placement told me they might not be able to let me do that. What shall I do?
Hi everyone, I have just started Level 3 with Oxbridge too... anyone want a study buddy?Thanks
Hi, not sure if it is the same course, but I have just started Level 3 with DeMontort college, and it all seems a bit daunting! Have yet to answer one question due to poorly children around me!
Original post by Lucy1320
Hi, not sure if it is the same course, but I have just started Level 3 with DeMontort college, and it all seems a bit daunting! Have yet to answer one question due to poorly children around me!

Hi Lucy,
I too have recently started the Level 3 certificate with De Montfort College. I also am feeling a little daunted although I have just submitted my first assignment for marking but haven’t a clue what they will make of it!
Hello, I'm half way through unit 1 on the De Montfort College level 3 teaching assistant. Just wondered how did you yet on, has your work been marked? I'm not sure how much depth each answer requires....am currently on 3.1 x
Original post by Sharique42
Hi Lucy,
I too have recently started the Level 3 certificate with De Montfort College. I also am feeling a little daunted although I have just submitted my first assignment for marking but haven’t a clue what they will make of it!
Hi :smile:
I am still on unit 1. Currently doing 2.1. Is yours the award or certificate? Life keeps getting in the way of this course. But i'm determined to get through it! The qustion i'm on is about describing biological factors that can affect development. Is yours the same?
Original post by Kirsty226
Hello, I'm half way through unit 1 on the De Montfort College level 3 teaching assistant. Just wondered how did you yet on, has your work been marked? I'm not sure how much depth each answer requires....am currently on 3.1 x
hey, yes sounds like the same one :smile: I've nearly completed unit 1. Just returning to the first question, I found it very long so moved on haha. How are you doing?Kirsty :smile:
Hi, Kirsty,

You are doing well! I'm struggling to find 8 biological factors that affect development on 2.1. I've got 7 so far! The first question was very long winded, and took ages! I'm hoping the others aren't as long!
hey, yes sounds like the same one :smile: I've nearly completed unit 1. Just returning to the first question, I found it very long so moved on haha. How are you doing?Kirsty :smile:
Original post by Lucy1320
Hi, Kirsty,

You are doing well! I'm struggling to find 8 biological factors that affect development on 2.1. I've got 7 so far! The first question was very long winded, and took ages! I'm hoping the others aren't as long!

Hey Lucy, I have just received feedback on my unit 1 and I have passed :smile: so chuffed. So if there is any questions you need help with let me know :smile:
Hi ladies,
I’m really struggling with the course, the observation side of it more. Are you two on placement and how much time does your work place assessor have for you? I feel like when I at my placement I’m treated like a qualified ta and I don’t have chance to discuss anything with my work place assessor and she barely has time to asses me. 🙁
Thanks
Terri
Hey, I'm not on a placement. Which course is it you are doing?
Original post by Terrilou
Hi ladies,
I’m really struggling with the course, the observation side of it more. Are you two on placement and how much time does your work place assessor have for you? I feel like when I at my placement I’m treated like a qualified ta and I don’t have chance to discuss anything with my work place assessor and she barely has time to asses me. 🙁
Thanks
Terri
Yay! Well done you! I have submitted mine, just waiting for the feedback. I'm not overly convinced it'll pass though! Unit 2 seems to be a bit easier, dare I say that?! Thank you, I might have to pick your brain when it comes back as a fail!
Hey Lucy, I have just received feedback on my unit 1 and I have passed :smile: so chuffed. So if there is any questions you need help with let me know :smile:
Hi Kirsty, can I pick your brain? I need to review my answers for 3.1 (forgot to save 3.2 so sent my assignment without answering that one, ooops!!) What did you put for both of those questions? x
Original post by Terrilou
Hi ladies,
Thanks
Terri

Hi, I'm not on a placement course either. I'm doing the award rather than certificate. But as a placement, they should give you the time to asses you, I know they are probably run ragged, but that's not your fault.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending