The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think the last day of interviews is this Thursday.

I did mine last Tuesday (30 April) and they said I would know the outcome in 2 to 3 weeks, so 1 to 2 weeks from now.

Original post by Hiral14
Hello. can anyone tell by when we will know an outcome of interview??

Original post by Hiral14
I guess interviews are over now
Reply 61
Ah okay. thanks. However they have asked me to find placement institute which I am still struggling on.
Original post by CarolinaVM
I think the last day of interviews is this Thursday.

I did mine last Tuesday (30 April) and they said I would know the outcome in 2 to 3 weeks, so 1 to 2 weeks from now.
Yes, if you would like to do your placement outside the UK/Ireland then it is your responsibility to find it... But I think they will get back to us on that if we have a high enough score after interview. So, unless they told you otherwise, you still have 1-2 weeks to figure it out.

Original post by Hiral14
Ah okay. thanks. However they have asked me to find placement institute which I am still struggling on.
Is the outcome based solely on the interview score is that score combined with the application score?
It's combined. 😉
(Not sure if it all counts the same, though, I don't think they disclose the relative weights)

Original post by RuthN-95
Is the outcome based solely on the interview score is that score combined with the application score?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 65
It is combined. Although dont know what weighs more here
Original post by RuthN-95
Is anyone else starting to get really nervous?
Yessss
Original post by tardigrades
Yes, I really am. 🤯

Does anyone know if they usually have a waiting list for unsuccessful applicants? (Just wondering whether places may become available from people choosing to accept positions in other programmes)

Reply 69
Cant really say. But quite possible.
Yes, I really am. 🤯

Does anyone know if they usually have a waiting list for unsuccessful applicants? (Just wondering whether places may become available from people choosing to accept positions in other programmes)
Reply 70
But I guess still 2 more weeks to go to know an outcome right ? I am not sure though
Yes, I really am. 🤯

Yes, up to around 2 weeks at this point (but, as interviews end tomorrow, we may well know sooner).

I was just wondering if I could still have some hope in case I get bad news, that's all. 😋

Original post by Hiral14
But I guess still 2 more weeks to go to know an outcome right ? I am not sure though
Reply 72
yep lets c. as Glasgow interviews are also lined up so your point is pretty valid here. I had asked admission team and they asked to wait for a week
Yes, up to around 2 weeks at this point (but, as interviews end tomorrow, we may well know sooner).

I was just wondering if I could still have some hope in case I get bad news, that's all. 😋
10 interviews between now and the start of the decision making process!
I would be surprised if they didn't have a shortlist, there is the NHS program and Glasgow that people may have also applied for.

Reply 74
Oh alright. I have no clue of that. Yes that is why I am wondering if decision will get delayed.
10 interviews between now and the start of the decision making process!
I would be surprised if they didn't have a shortlist, there is the NHS program and Glasgow that people may have also applied for.
Reply 75
Hello. Just wondering if there is any update or anyone heard from admission team post interview??
Nope. Hopefully this week! 😉

Original post by Hiral14
Hello. Just wondering if there is any update or anyone heard from admission team post interview??
Reply 77
yeah hopefully. did u apply at glasgow?

Nope. Hopefully this week! 😉
No, I only applied to Cardiff. At this point in my life I would prefer the part-time, distance learning structure. Also, the Entry Requirements from Glasgow appeared to be quite specific in terms of background degrees (at least from what they have on their website), and I didn't feel I was a good match.

Original post by Hiral14
yeah hopefully. did u apply at glasgow?

Reply 79
Oh yes I understand. anyway good luck :smile:
No, I only applied to Cardiff. At this point in my life I would prefer the part-time, distance learning structure. Also, the Entry Requirements from Glasgow appeared to be quite specific in terms of background degrees (at least from what they have on their website), and I didn't feel I was a good match.

Latest

Trending

Trending