The Student Room Group

Why do some girls not like being eaten out?

??
I don't because it doesn't feel that great to me. I need more pressure so I prefer other things.
1. It makes me self-conscious
2. It doesn't turn me on / feel good to me
3. I'm more submissive so prefer to be giving pleasure (or being taken from) than being given pleasure to.
Every woman is different. It's like how some people like going out for a run whereas others don't. Just personal preference. There won't be one universal reason why some women don't like it.
Mostly self-consciousness here.
All sorts of reasons...Sometimes it's because they don't want to reciprocate. Sometimes it's because they are self conscious of the way they taste and smell, some are just plain embarassed/low confidence, some just don't like the feeling usually attributed to someone doing it too them too roughly etc.

Almost everyone likes it when it's good, with someone they trust and feel safe with.
Erm excuse me. Don't generalise like that - I know plenty of girls who don't like it even with their long-term partners/boyfriends, no matter how 'good' they are --- stop being ****ing stupid
Original post by the long road
All sorts of reasons...Sometimes it's because they don't want to reciprocate. Sometimes it's because they are self conscious of the way they taste and smell, some are just plain embarassed/low confidence, some just don't like the feeling usually attributed to someone doing it too them too roughly etc.

Almost everyone likes it when it's good, with someone they trust and feel safe with.
How nice of you to say so. Well you clearly aren't studying english comprehension and could try actually reading. Perhaps you just don't understand the basic premise and concept of "all sorts of reasons". It tends to mean "don't generalise"
Original post by Anonymous
Erm excuse me. Don't generalise like that - I know plenty of girls who don't like it even with their long-term partners/boyfriends, no matter how 'good' they are --- stop being ****ing stupid
'Almost everyone [...]' - ****ing idiot.
How nice of you to say so. Well you clearly aren't studying english comprehension and could try actually reading. Perhaps you just don't understand the basic premise and concept of "all sorts of reasons". It tends to mean "don't generalise"

Exactly. It just doesn't feel good to some people.
Do you have a problem wth general communication? Do you have an aversion to friendliness? Are you this rude with everyone in your life?

Almost everyone, that is my experience. Almost means not everyone. You are in the minority.

'Almost everyone [...]' - ****ing idiot.
I'm laughing because you clearly think you have the authority to speak on behalf of all women - knowing what the minority and majority is, when in reality you're just a little boy who thinks using big words (and unnecessarily so) will make him look tough and strong.
Do you have a problem wth general communication? Do you have an aversion to friendliness? Are you this rude with everyone in your life?

Almost everyone, that is my experience. Almost means not everyone. You are in the minority.
I do have the authority to share my experience to try and help some people because it is my experience. You have the freedom to take it leave it. If you want to be rude in that process that is your choice, life and bad karma.

In my experience it is a distinct minority that doesn't like oral sex for what ever reason. That is not something that is a weakness, they just like different things. Also in my experience, those that don't like it have rarely had a partner they feel comfortable enough to try it in a way they feel relaxed, safe, and secure. In my experience a long term relationship changes that.

That is my experience and I'm not suggesting that is the way for everyone.

That is all. I'm sorry you get so bent out of shape by other peoples shared experiences and hope you find what ever the hell it is you are looking for.

I'm laughing because you clearly think you have the authority to speak on behalf of all women - knowing what the minority and majority is, when in reality you're just a little boy who thinks using big words (and unnecessarily so) will make him look tough and strong.
(edited 4 years ago)
I don't because it doesn't feel that great to me. I need more pressure so I prefer other things.

Cos no one get to your pussy you fat whore
Original post by nigerianprince89
Cos no one get to your pussy you fat whore

And you got this info from where, exactly?
Actually, a quick google turns up quite a few surveys, stats and research and it seems only 10% women don't like receiving oral sex. So it is a minority.
Oh of course if Google says it, it must be true. How silly of me.
Actually, a quick google turns up quite a few surveys, stats and research and it seems only 10% women don't like receiving oral sex. So it is a minority.
No, you're right. What would the collective experience of the entire world know. You are seemingly beyond help. Good luck living in your misery.
Oh of course if Google says it, it must be true. How silly of me.

Quick Reply

Latest