The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Accommodation

I am currently living in South East London and have made Leeds my firm choice. I have no friends which I know of that will also be attending or know anyone who is currently attending. Therefor I would want an accommodation a walking distance near the university and also an en-suit room that is very sociable and not too far away from shops, restaurant etc. Can anyone who may be going or already goes to the university of Leeds help me?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
james baillie, henry price, leodis or monty b
Reply 3
Hey! I’ll hopefully be starting in September too and I’m also struggling to pick my accommodation. I’ve heard that leodis is a good place to stay and henry price is good for the sociable aspect. I’ve been looking at Marsden House and the Plaza&Sky Plaza Which are private, the only thing to note is with private there’s not only uni of students. Most of the accommodation is within walking distance from the campus and from the town centre so I wouldn’t worry about that I’d also look at how far away they are from your building
Original post by StudentJoy2019
I am currently living in South East London and have made Leeds my firm choice. I have no friends which I know of that will also be attending or know anyone who is currently attending. Therefor I would want an accommodation a walking distance near the university and also an en-suit room that is very sociable and not too far away from shops, restaurant etc. Can anyone who may be going or already goes to the university of Leeds help me?
The private accommodations are known for being less sociable - lots of other unis and international students who like to keep to themselves or in groups with other international students
Leodis, Monty B, Henry Price, Central Village, IQ (through uni) are all good options depending on your budget
Lupton, Oxley and James Baille are also good options, close to all the shops in headingley but you'd maybe consider a bus or bike to get to uni

Quick Reply

Latest