The Student Room Group

UCL Offer 2019/2020- MSc in Clinical and Public Health Nutrition

Anyone receive an offer for the MSc in Clinical and Public Health Nutrition? Or any other offers from UCL's Division of Medicine?
Reply 1
I just got an offer yesterday!
Reply 2
Congrats! :smile: Are you waiting on any other offers?
Original post by therrod
I just got an offer yesterday!
Reply 3
No. This was the last program I was waiting on, but I accepted it
Original post by saphira915
Congrats! :smile: Are you waiting on any other offers?
Reply 4
Anyone receive an offer for the MSc in Clinical and Public Health Nutrition? Or any other offers from UCL's Division of Medicine?

I received an offer today for clinical and public health nutrition!
Hey I’m Miranda !:smile:
I’ve got my unconditional offer letter thing come through so finally can come on here 😂 I did undergrad MSci in natural Sciences at Uni of Southampton - where are you guys from? What did you do before? All the usual questions 😂 if it’s easier for people we could always make a Facebook group or insta etc? I still use my NatSci chat that we made the weeks before we started 4 years ago aha - helps with keeping up to date.
But yeah on Facebook I’m just Miranda Stracey and insta is mirandastracey - anyone add If they feel comfortable- a lot easier to chat on a fb page/group 😇hope you’re all enjoying your summer! Looking forward to meeting you all x also anyone have any idea how many are in our year ?
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi! I received an unconditional offer letter for MSc Clinical and Public Health Nutrition at UCL and I accepted.
Reply 7
Hello, I'm Theo. I also got a conditional offer for the MSc Clinical and Public Health Nutrition, and I'm excited! I've sent the admissions team the necessary English certificate to take an unconditional offer. They told me, sadly, that it might take up to up to a month to make the conditional -unconditional offer.
Reply 8
Hello everyone! So glad there's finally momentum going on this thread! :smile: I am thinking to set up a WhatsApp group (if everyone has one) so that way we can all connect. You can all maybe message me personally your phone numbers? And if you do, please provide your country code too. Btw, I am Fatima Kamal. :smile:
Reply 9
Hello everyone! So glad there's finally momentum going on this thread! :smile: I am thinking to set up a WhatsApp group (if everyone has one) so that way we can all connect. You can all maybe message me personally your phone numbers? And if you do, please provide your country code too. Btw, I am Fatima Kamal. :smile:

And your names too of course!
Hi there, i got an offer a month ago and have accepted it! looking forwards to meeting you all and would be great to connect, my insta is @healthymays if anyone wants to connect there send me a message so I know to follow you back or happy to join a whats app or fb group, im Mays Al-Ali on facebook or Healthy Mays too on FB!
Reply 11
Hi guys, I received an offer but I’m waiting for one from kings too, I’m a bit indecisive. I really like this program but im starting to wonder if it’s good enough for a career in public health?
Reply 12
I have started the WhatsApp group for us! If you want to join, please message me privately. I will provide you the link to join! Thanks!
I have started the WhatsApp group for us! If you want to join, please message me privately. I will provide you the link to join! Thanks!

sure thing im on +447956187905 x

i am on +44 7769849891
Reply 15
Can I ask how you are finding the course? I am thinking of applying for next year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending