The Student Room Group

Gcse english literature 2019 predictions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RazzzBerries
Same, or at least a good conflict poem so we can both use WP as the comparison.
I’m thinking it’ll be a theme for AIC. :dontknow:

I reallly want a conflict to come up...praying
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
I reallly want a conflict to come up...praying

My teacher thinks it'll be a power :'(

Keep praying :adore:
My teacher thinks it'll be a power :'(

Keep praying :adore:

Probably not. the q last year about ozymandias (I think)
Probably not. the q last year about ozymandias (I think)

Bayonet Charge was 2017 (conflict). She thinks the trend of power will continue for our year and then change. :'(

LET THE POWER OF OUR PRAYERS PROVE HER WRONG :lol:
Bayonet Charge was 2017 (conflict). She thinks the trend of power will continue for our year and then change. :'(

Yesss...I HOPE SOO:smile:
Good luck (Biology next tuesday *Sighs)
I am probably going to take friday off...to revise...shame I dont have study leave:frown:

Also what do you think the macbeth q is going to be about?
Yesss...I HOPE SOO:smile:
Good luck (Biology next tuesday *Sighs)
I am probably going to take friday off...to revise...shame I dont have study leave:frown:

You too!
Friday is my leavers day so I want to come in. Probably should have taken tomorrow off but ah well
I wish we had study leave too.

Also what do you think the macbeth q is going to be about?

I'm hoping for something alone the lines of gender but that's too obvious to guess so AQA won't pick it. :'(

I'm hoping for something alone the lines of gender but that's too obvious to guess so AQA won't pick it. :'(

If that came up...I can loads and loads but feel like its gonna be on kingship(OUCHH)
Ive revised a bit for a few months mainly planning mind maps for each character and theme with analysis and the quotes. I now only have a week to learn all my quotes, and i am in school for half my day. What do i do??
Ive revised a bit for a few months mainly planning mind maps for each character and theme with analysis and the quotes. I now only have a week to learn all my quotes, and i am in school for half my day. What do i do?? I really wanted a grade 8 but now my mindmaps took me so long i dont have time to learn the quotes.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by willmanic
do you do aqa?

idk who you're directing this to, but I do aqa. if you do Macbeth or Jekyll and hyde i've got some predicted questions that my teacher gave me? that's if you want them of course
Reply 51
Original post by kashoot me
idk who you're directing this to, but I do aqa. if you do Macbeth or Jekyll and hyde i've got some predicted questions that my teacher gave me? that's if you want them of course

Please!!!!!
im not sure if this will make you feel slightly more better, but I honestly haven't started to properly revise, but rather than learning quotes, you can learn the moments, which will make life a lot easier.
Original post by katiedoighty2003
Ive revised a bit for a few months mainly planning mind maps for each character and theme with analysis and the quotes. I now only have a week to learn all my quotes, and i am in school for half my day. What do i do??
how can i see these???
I do 2 similar texts and I'm the same exam board:
For power and conflict a lot of people feel like Tissue could be the poem. From that it could be the theme of loss, fragility etc. from what I could think.
For Macbeth, I highly doubt they would do supernatural or ambition again, so it could be guilt or power for themes. In terms of what the character question could be, it could be Lady Macbeth or Macduff. Maybe they might do what they did last year and do a two character questions with Macbeth or Macduff.

However, my teacher has said that if something has already been done, they might still do it again (but highly unlikely and reworded maybe with new characters)
Reply 55
i think identity will come up or nature

Reply 56
Honestly think tissue or storm on the island might come upif identity does come up, emigree and checking out me history are good poems to compare with
Original post by hh786
Please!!!!!

do you have instagram or snapchat so i can send them to you?
Reply 58
Yes mhh_786
is that instagram or snapchat?
Original post by hh786
Yes mhh_786

is this snap or insta?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending