The Student Room Group

What is your score prediction for the Champions League final?

For me: Tottenham 0-2 Liverpool

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Tottenham 2-1 Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by JSM1
Tottenham 2-1 Liverpool

Are you a Spurs fan?
3-2 Liverpool.
They were two amazing matches. Anything could happen but I think Liverpool have the better squad. Unlikely final considering first legs.
Reply 4
It’s got 2-1 Liverpool written all over it .

Thus I’m going for 0-0*

😎

*which is almost certainly the only value correct score if any of them are
(edited 4 years ago)
I think Liverpool will win 3-0. Spurs have 1 big weakness: Kieran Trippier. He got a pass at the World Cup because Kyle Walker covered for him as a pseudo RB/CB. This season he's been exposed. Liverpool should just play on his side of the field most of the time.
3-1 to Liverpool. By the 1st June, Firmino and Salah should be fit again. Kane might be back for Spurs but he's been out for far longer. If Spurs can win the Champions League then it'll almost be as much as an achievement as Leicester winning the title.
Liverpool. But then the way Liverpool fans are going on at the moment you would think they won it already
0-0

No one to to find the winner at penalties. Match is cancelled.
Reply 9
Original post by 8013
For me: Tottenham 0-2 Liverpool

0-1.
Reply 10
Original post by GrandMedic
0-0

No one to to find the winner at penalties. Match is cancelled.

Why?
Reply 11
Actually,thinking about it ,1-0 Liverpool is slightly more likely than 2-1 Liverpool .
2-1 Liverpool, both sides have got a great attack but I think Liverpool's defence has the advantage.
Original post by 8013
Why?

For the first time I don’t like either team in the finals any more than the other.
Reply 14
Original post by moggis
Actually,thinking about it ,1-0 Liverpool is slightly more likely than 2-1 Liverpool .

2-0. Liverpool must win.
Reply 15
Original post by mgi
2-0. Liverpool must win.

I confess I don’t know what you mean by they must win ?
Reply 16
Original post by moggis
I confess I don’t know what you mean by they must win ?

Its in Liverpool's tradition to win European cups so of course they must win,. Merseyside insists!
Liverpool to win on penalties
Reply 18
So far only JSM1 picked Tottenham to win, the rest all picked Liverpool.
I think this is quite normal, due to H2H results. Liverpool only lost 3 meetings since the 2011/12 season (once in 2011/12, once in 2012/13 and once in 2017/18, all at White Hart Lane/Wembley)
(edited 4 years ago)
Another reason is Spurs have been acting like they've made history and achieved their dreams by reaching the final. They forget that they havent won anything yet. Liverpool know their dream is not to be in the final. Their dream is to win it.

Quick Reply

Latest