The Student Room Group

Nudes

Hello i sent nudes to a stranger and they screenshot it and I’m scared my parents and school will find out. I did not show my face and blocked them straight after. Will I get in trouble ? I’m so scared please someone help me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No.
why do stupid stuff like that then, I really don't understand how people ESPECIALLY girls can blindly trust someone like that, its your body how are you giving it up so easily!!! :mad:
It's unlikely they'll do anything with the image besides masturbate to it.
Original post by Anonymous
why do stupid stuff like that then, I really don't understand how people ESPECIALLY girls can blindly trust someone like that, its your body how are you giving it up so easily!!! :mad:

It is just a picture, calm your tits.

Lots of people do it. Stop with ya priggishness.
Really terrible idea, but if your face is obscured they probably can't be traced back to you.
If this comes out, there is no way anyone can confirm it's you unless they cross-check. So, chill.
probably coming from someone whose done it themselves and sees nothing wrong with it.. then when people sc or share it you start crying lmfao
Original post by Decahedron
It is just a picture, calm your tits.
I don't care how many people do it. Its stupid , you wouldn't walk out with your tits on show. Tbh if you know the person then alright but the way people know someone for like a few days and go crazy about them start sharing nudes then cry its dumb.
Original post by Notoriety
Lots of people do it. Stop with ya priggishness.
Unless he knows what school you went to, then they’d knew ever know :smile:

Hey don’t worry :hugs: if he’s a stranger than he’s a stranger. They’re are so many other websites he can jack off too so he’ll be wasting his time trying to do anything bad on your part

It’ll be okay xx
probably coming from someone whose done it themselves and sees nothing wrong with it.. then when people sc or share it you start crying lmfao

I have sent nudes, it is a fairly common practice these days.

It really doesn't bother me, my tits are fantastic.
I don't care how many people do it. Its stupid , you wouldn't walk out with your tits on show. Tbh if you know the person then alright but the way people know someone for like a few days and go crazy about them start sharing nudes then cry its dumb.

For some it's fun.

Really, the idea that someone has seen ya boob or ya knob is not that significant. It's drowned out by all the similar pics of that type. The issue is sharing publicly, or with friends/fam/employer. I don't think either type is common, and especially the latter.
which is why teens these days land themselves in so much s**t , no sense of self-respect, you do you 🤷

personally I would never send nudes
loads of people at my school have done it but I don't understand it...
which is why teens these days land themselves in so much s**t , no sense of self-respect, you do you 🤷

I'm not a teen, I'm a millennial :lol:

Don't confuse self respect with being a ****ing prude.

Wait, you’re female???
This is a surprise :eek:
Original post by Professional G
Wait, you’re female???

Okay good it's not just me shocked at this revelation. :lol:
whatever you are you clearly lack self respect and shame, anywho im really not a**ed I really couldn't give 2, like I said you do you, you wanna put ya tits on show n walk down the street go ahead 😂 the day you send it to the wrong person or they get leaked I'll be laughing XD
I'm not a teen, I'm a millennial :lol:

Don't confuse self respect with being a ****ing prude.
Original post by Professional G
Wait, you’re female???

Original post by sinfonietta
Okay good it's not just me shocked at this revelation. :lol:

It is on my profile...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending