The Student Room Group

Snoop Dogg protests after Facebook bans Nation of Islam leader

The Nation of Islam is a black civil rights group in the US that ties black activism to Islam.

Farrakhan (its leader) has been criticised for making some anti-Semitic comments. Despite that, he has received support from President Bill Clinton, among others. He was recently banned from Facebook.

I didn't even know Snoop Dogg was part of the NOI. Used to be a fan of his; not sure what to feel about it.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/3/snoop-dogg-berates-facebook-banning-louis-farrakha/
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by AngeryPenguin
I didn't even know Snoop Dogg was part of the NOI. Used to be a fan of his; not sure what to feel about it.

You have my sympathy, de Niro stars in one of my all-time favs (Taxi-driver) and I went right off him with his Trumpophobic antics. Good thing the Dogg hasn't come out for Trump like Kanye, that would have had you burning the collection. :biggrin:
boo hoo. i personally think nation of islam as a group is a joke. most are comprised of black convicts who convert to islam in prison after being bored on lockdown reading malcom x books laying around :lol: and the rest of nation of islam is full of now elderly scholars who thought christianity was a slavemaster's regime, rather than it being a religion that originated in indo-europe, the deep of the middle east, and within africa :rofl: so they turned to neo-islam. farrah khan however u spell his name is legit when it comes to race issues, but a typical corrupt sermon who does nothing but talks the talk, pimps out, and is pimped out. that being said, banning him is pretty low and a way to get banned right wingers to back off when they see black people get banned too lol. again the far left strikes as hypocritical and insincere with its double standard do gooder gestures.
(edited 4 years ago)
Anti-Semitic and Anti-white conspiracy theorist
(edited 4 years ago)
Mr Dogg can do one as far as i am concerned. Imagine his parents calling him Snoop, instead of a sensible name like Archie.

smh.
https://twitter.com/LouisFarrakhan/status/1112089285354799104

suppose this is what got zuckerberg's titties in a twist.

im kinda digging farra here...but Im still Christian, and can't fully agree, but boy I'm enlightened for sure! getting banned means someone's threatened.
@AngeryPenguin my man said:

"Jesus didn't die on no Calvary. Jesus died..in front of a Jewish shop that was boarded up, and the Romans came to take him away."

:toofunny: lawwddddddd
Original post by Mohammed.Al-H
Anti-Semitic and Anti-white conspiracy theorist

anti-semitic, no. where???? anti-white, nah. pro-nonwhite, sure. conspiracy theorist, definitely lol. i was thinking that as I watched this https://twitter.com/LouisFarrakhan/status/1112089285354799104 as intriguing as it was, I'm still not sure I can fully support him but yeah.
nonwhite people! I say to youuuuuuu...left wingers do not care about you. All these times they fluffed you up thinking they did when they banned or when the media persecuted all these race pride people and groups! But then they ban Farrakhan....must feel slapped in the face huh? :rofl: they banned a black..Muslim...Left wingers...do not care about you. Left wingers..are your fakest friends ever.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
nonwhite people! I say to youuuuuuu...left wingers do not care about you. All these times they fluffed you up thinking they did when they banned or when the media persecuted all these race pride people and groups! But then they ban Farrakhan....must feel slapped in the face huh? :rofl: they banned a black..Muslim...Left wingers...do not care about you. Left wingers..are your fakest friends ever.

Left-wingers being... Facebook?

Facebook's only claim to leftism is in providing a platform for Russian propaganda to attack the West.

Facebook's only claim to leftism is in providing a platform for Russian propaganda to attack the West.

Well they also seem to align with the kind of ‘progressive’ ideology that is now being looked at as a feature of the left

Original post by Underscore__
Well they also seem to align with the kind of ‘progressive’ ideology that is now being looked at as a feature of the left

:rolleyes: not playing this game lol and banning anything and everything and anyone and everyone for saying the smallest thing

fine. then the word is "liberal." hyper liberal. hyper sjw virtue signalling. happy?
Original post by Underscore__

Only English-speaking Facebook, because there the pressure is huge to censor things.

It's far more of a wild west in other languages, pushing (or being pushed) against these ideals.
Only English-speaking Facebook, because there the pressure is huge to censor things.

It's far more of a wild west in other languages, pushing (or being pushed) against these ideals.

This is true. It seems that countries poor English language skills are often blissfully unaware of the issues of political correctness, censorship and sjw culture.
Farrakhan, who called Jews termites and praised Hitler as a great man has many Democrat allies

Lol the Left are destroying themselves

Jews better jump ship, you can't side with these people the old Democrat party is dead now its all radical Leftists
Reply 15
Original post by SoyBoySmasher
Farrakhan, who called Jews termites and praised Hitler as a great man has many Democrat allies

Lol the Left are destroying themselves

Jews better jump ship, you can't side with these people the old Democrat party is dead now its all radical Leftists

As opposed to the radical right who have a history of exterminating jews, burning synagogues and generally trying to kill them. Remind me of how many terror and hate attacks aganst jews have been perpetrated by far right groups? I'd say a lot.
Reply 16
Original post by Bang Outta Order
https://twitter.com/LouisFarrakhan/status/1112089285354799104

suppose this is what got zuckerberg's titties in a twist.

im kinda digging farra here...but Im still Christian, and can't fully agree, but boy I'm enlightened for sure! getting banned means someone's threatened.

Isnt that exactly what most American Christians believe? They only support the Jews and Israel because they believe Israel needs to be whole again before its inhabitants can be exterminated by god?
Original post by Napp
Isnt that exactly what most American Christians believe? They only support the Jews and Israel because they believe Israel needs to be whole again before its inhabitants can be exterminated by god?

Evangelicalws, sort of - they think the state of Israel is necessary for the Rapture.

However, they'd probably support Israel regardless, like the more moderate Americans, since Israel is deeply tied to the US in terms of politics and power projection.
They banned a load of White conservatives who they can't produce any evidence of hate speech. Facebook, twitter etc are just doing what they're told by far leftists some like Buzzfeed who hire people calling for genocide of Whites. (hypocrisy much)

They banned one Black person, Louis Farrakhan who literally praised Hitler and compared Jews to ternmites. Now that sounds pretty hate speech if such thing is to exist.

But you'll note they give no examples of hate speech for the others they ban.
Farrakhan is a legend the Jews have attacked him ever since he released a load of books detailing the Jewish coverup of their involvement in the slave trade LOL

Guess what.. Black people can't even say they owned Black slaves, or it's anti-semetic..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending