The Student Room Group

It's coming home

The Champions League and Europa League trophies will be won by EPL clubs!
Football is coming home!
It is not over in terms of the Europa League! Frankfurt and Valencia have their chances in return leg. Don't crow too soon, Ajax and Barcelona know what I am talking about. :yes:

Champions League is really coming home. Which team supports you?
Original post by 8013
The Champions League and Europa League trophies will be won by EPL clubs!
Football is coming home!

yeah man... just wait for things to settle down before coming up with such drivel
Reply 3
At the risk of seeming pedantic even if it isn’t pedantry ,isn’t the true home of the Champions League France ? The European Cup being its forerunner of course.
Or if not France Switzerland or some other backwater ?
(And yep there’s as much as a 45% chance that one of the London teams will be kod tonight .
Or to put it another way ,a reasonable chance I will be laughing my head off at 10 pm😀)
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
It is now official! The Europa League final is Chelsea vs Arsenal, while Champions League final is Tottenham vs Liverpool!
Football is coming home!
Original post by moggis
At the risk of seeming pedantic even if it isn’t pedantry ,isn’t the true home of the Champions League France ? The European Cup being its forerunner of course.
Or if not France Switzerland or some other backwater ?
(And yep there’s as much as a 45% chance that one of the London teams will be kod tonight .
Or to put it another way ,a reasonable chance I will be laughing my head off at 10 pm😀)

Thoughts on putting a grand on LFC to beat Spurs at 1.55?
Reply 6
Manchester City- League cup winners, title challengers and fa cup final
Spurs- CL Final and top 4
Liverpool- Title challengers and CL Final
Chelsea- Europa league finalists and top 4
Arsenal- Europa League Finalists in a transition year
Man Utd- 6th place, wheels have come off and giving utd players POTS awards.
Original post by 8013
It is now official! The Europa League final is Chelsea vs Arsenal, while Champions League final is Tottenham vs Liverpool!
Football is coming home!

Indeed. This season is a victory for Premier League, the European football is in England's hand in both conpetitions now. That even bested the season 2008 when Chelsea and United were in CL final.
if spurs can get into a final then we can as well!!!!!
its just that Arsenal will win but spurs wont
Reply 9
Will football be coming home again this year? There is a chance that the CL and EL trophies will be won by PL clubs for the second time in three seasons!
Original post by 8013
Will football be coming home again this year? There is a chance that the CL and EL trophies will be won by PL clubs for the second time in three seasons!

If two English teams achieved the final both in CL and EL, football is coming home again. Hey, isn't tere a third competition next season, the Conference League? that is the chance that football is coming home even thrice! in one season.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest