The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Anyone applying to Cambridge ISMM course for 2019 entry

Hello! Has anyone submitted i ISMM application??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dinghao

Cambridge thread is here
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by dinghao

Yeah, I just submitted mine
Original post by dinghao

I applied last year but couldn't get in. Fingers crossed this time. What's your background?
I have a mechanical engineering degree from the UK, have been working in an engineering company for the past two years
Original post by JimmyQ1994
I applied last year but couldn't get in. Fingers crossed this time. What's your background?
I have a mechanical engineering degree from the UK, have been working in an engineering company for the past two years

Could you share your profile please, just interested
I got a 2.1 (66.7%) from Loughborough in mechanical engineering. I’ve been working in a metal manufacturing and machining company for the past 2 years
Reply 6
Original post by JimmyQ1994

Hi. Same here. I applied last year but didn't get in. Did you have interview last year? I have a mech eng degree from uk too, currently doing a placement at an aerospace company. I just had my interview two days ago. Finger crossed!!!
Oh nice to meet you guys! Im applying this weekend. Background UK Uni, 3rd year, 2 summer internhips, 75% average.
Original post by dinghao
Hi. Same here. I applied last year but didn't get in. Did you have interview last year? I have a mech eng degree from uk too, currently doing a placement at an aerospace company. I just had my interview two days ago. Finger crossed!!!

How was the interview? Its funny, I remember seeing ur name from a thread somewhere, maybe it was last year's ISMM
Reply 9
Original post by flowersnow97
How was the interview? Its funny, I remember seeing ur name from a thread somewhere, maybe it was last year's ISMM

It was ok, pretty relaxed. 30 mins. It was the same interviewer from last year lol. I posted last year too.
Original post by dinghao
It was ok, pretty relaxed. 30 mins. It was the same interviewer from last year lol. I posted last year too.

Good luck then my friend!
If anyone gets any updates please do share :smile:
Hey Guys, Ive just applied. What grades do you need to have to get in ?
got my offer today :smile:
hmu if you guys need any help/advice ...
Original post by jacklevy777
got my offer today :smile:
hmu if you guys need any help/advice ...

Congrats dude! Can u tell us a bit about urself
t
Congrats dude! Can u tell us a bit about urself

No problem:

Main achievements to date:

-1st Class Mech Eng (Russell Group)
-2 x summer internships whilst at Uni
-Director & co-founder of student startup
-1 year graduate scheme at HONDA UK (currently on-going)

Let me know if you have any more questions...
Original post by jacklevy777

No problem:

Main achievements to date:

-1st Class Mech Eng (Russell Group)
-2 x summer internships whilst at Uni
-Director & co-founder of student startup
-1 year graduate scheme at HONDA UK (currently on-going)

Let me know if you have any more questions...

Damn really good profile! Were the internships manufacturing related? And what’s your timeline like, mind me asking of course :smile:. Again dude congrats and hope to see you on the course!
Hey guys, How long did it take from submitting your application to being invited for an interview?
Original post by THEBUTTERFLYLION
Hey guys, How long did it take from submitting your application to being invited for an interview?

Hey, submitted mine mid december, yet to hear back. Wbu
Hey, submitted mine mid december, yet to hear back. Wbu

Phew, I too submitted mine mid-December and was starting to get worried as in previous years people have had Interview invitations within a week of applying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending