The Student Room Group

Religious Studies (Edexcel) - Catholic Christianity key quotes, easy to remember ?

does anyone have a few quotes I could use summarised pls? would rlly appreciate it because my exam is on Monday and I just want a pass at least tbh
What about ? I don’t do GCSEs but I’m a Christian lol
Reply 2
kay so the paper will include 4 chapters that we’ve gone through (Beliefs and Teachings, Practices, Sources of Wisdom and Authority and Forms of Expression and Ways of Life).
I currently have a decent amount of Catechism, Bible references (SOW/A) but if possible could u give a summary as my mind tends to go blank during tests lmao
ty again, sorry this is long
Original post by MariannaL
What about ? I don’t do GCSEs but I’m a Christian lol
Original post by lyccea
kay so the paper will include 4 chapters that we’ve gone through (Beliefs and Teachings, Practices, Sources of Wisdom and Authority and Forms of Expression and Ways of Life).
I currently have a decent amount of Catechism, Bible references (SOW/A) but if possible could u give a summary as my mind tends to go blank during tests lmao
ty again, sorry this is long

Oops idk how to answer your question sorry. What exactly do you need to know ?
Reply 4
so I think I’m gonna do bad in the sources of wisdom and authority section and forms of expression and ways of life
topics that I need help the most on are The Second Vatican Council, Catholic Church architecture/features, artwork/sculptures and statues/symbolism and drama/music
btw I forgot to mention that it comes under Catholic Christianity so that’s maybe why u don’t know how to answer ?
Oops idk how to answer your question sorry. What exactly do you need to know ?
Original post by lyccea
so I think I’m gonna do bad in the sources of wisdom and authority section and forms of expression and ways of life
topics that I need help the most on are The Second Vatican Council, Catholic Church architecture/features, artwork/sculptures and statues/symbolism and drama/music
btw I forgot to mention that it comes under Catholic Christianity so that’s maybe why u don’t know how to answer ?

Sorry. I hope you get your answers. Maybe look up resources online or in textbooks and condense them into brief notes.
I don’t know much about Catholicism.
Reply 6
that’s ok, ty though
are you taking A-levels?
Sorry. I hope you get your answers. Maybe look up resources online or in textbooks and condense them into brief notes.
I don’t know much about Catholicism.
Original post by lyccea
that’s ok, ty though
are you taking A-levels?

Yeah. I’m in such a sticky situation with my A levels though. Ugh wish me luck.
Reply 8
good luck on exams and stuff is it your first year or second?
I’m planning on going to sixth form if my grades are good
Yeah. I’m in such a sticky situation with my A levels though. Ugh wish me luck.
Original post by lyccea
good luck on exams and stuff is it your first year or second?
I’m planning on going to sixth form if my grades are good

Second. Exams in 10 days and I have done no revision because just thinking about college makes me want to throw up. And like I destroyed lot of my notes when upset.
Reply 10
ow I’m the worst at giving advice but try not to stress too much and keep your notes. Idk how bad is a levels but rn I haven’t even revised either for certain subjects and mine are in less than a week
Second. Exams in 10 days and I have done no revision because just thinking about college makes me want to throw up. And like I destroyed lot of my notes when upset.
Reply 11
wait isn’t it uni after sixth form/college or do you take a gap year/stay in school?
Original post by lyccea
ow I’m the worst at giving advice but try not to stress too much and keep your notes. Idk how bad is a levels but rn I haven’t even revised either for certain subjects and mine are in less than a week
Original post by lyccea

Good luck
Reply 13
yea good luck on your ones too !
Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest