The Student Room Group

James Charles Vs Tati Drama

Omg I just watched Tati's new video where she exposed James Charles. I Was literally gagged when I saw the thumbnail, what are your guy's opinions?

Scroll to see replies

what happened? I have barely know who these people are but I'm curious.
Reply 2
You're missing out on all the tea spilt!
There's too much for me to explain it all to you in one post not to mention I am a bit confused myself. I need to find out what the OP was talking about.
Original post by Leviathan1611
what happened? I have barely know who these people are but I'm curious.
Reply 3
So basically James Charles has had a lot of sister scandals over the past week but the tipping point was when Tati Westbrook posted a video a few hours ago exposing him about how he is a sociopath, sexual predator and only cares about money. He's lost over a 100,000 subs in the past few hours....
Reply 4
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png
Reply 5
the internet: PROJARED JONTRON JAMES CHARLES TATI
me, sobbing: i dont know who any of these ppl r i only know james charles said some transphobic **** a while back what the **** is going on
Reply 6
Omg I spent like half the day on all the tea today!
Reply 7
Just checked the live subscriber count and tati is up one million and James is down one million...
Reply 8
'yass sis tea!!!!!!!!!!' wh. what
Reply 9
In tatis video she exposed him (40 mins long)

In james video he tries to apologise and fails...and basically misses out half the points tati addressed (8 mins long)

James has lost over a million subscribers and other famous youtubers and influencers such as shane dawson, liza koshy and kylie jenner have unfollowed him on social media

Tati is essentially gaining majority of the subscribers james is losing aswell

And that's basically the tea 😂
Original post by Athenaxx
So basically James Charles has had a lot of sister scandals over the past week but the tipping point was when Tati Westbrook posted a video a few hours ago exposing him about how he is a sociopath, sexual predator and only cares about money. He's lost over a 100,000 subs in the past few hours....

That's crazy, he's 19! :yep:
Reply 11
And omg so much of other tea is being surfaced on james. U ppl missing out on so much!
Reply 12
Theres tea about him and that insta model he went to coachella with. Poor dudes getting a lotta hate.
I won't go as far as to say his career is ruined but its def having a huge blow.
Original post by Zabidoo
In tatis video she exposed him (40 mins long)

In james video he tries to apologise and fails...and basically misses out half the points tati addressed (8 mins long)

James has lost over a million subscribers and other famous youtubers and influencers such as shane dawson, liza koshy and kylie jenner have unfollowed him on social media

Tati is essentially gaining majority of the subscribers james is losing aswell

And that's basically the tea 😂

ok yeah i still have no idea who these people are sorry for being an uncultured gay but what exactly was exposed
Anyone remember the names of the users recently who made threads about quitting/not going to uni to pursue social media careers? I hope they see this, just as a warning of how things can go unexpectedly wrong.
Reply 15
His apology video was so fake tbh, he didn't even address anything that Tati said, just brushed around it..... And yasss omg Jeffree star, shane dawson and shawn mendes all unfollowed him on insta xD. And Zara Larsson said that James messaged her bf on Insta and he was being thirsty af lol tbh I don't know if he can ever recover from this, he lost over 1 million subs already. And although Tati has gained so many subs in the past few hours, I think it is only temporary cos shes kinda boring tbh and doesn't bring anything new.
Reply 16
Original post by Tenya Iida
ok yeah i still have no idea who these people are sorry for being an uncultured gay but what exactly was exposed

Okay sis I didn't know any of these people much either so I had to like watch stuff to know more. James Charles is one of those beauty artists on tube famously being known for being a successful 19 year old gay male. Same applies for Tati who first introduced him and supported him and basically was his foundation for his success, she's another beauty artist on utube. Soon he grew more successful and started being ungrateful to her apparently and she released a video on how she feels like she was used and now he's obsessed with his fame and money and stuff.
This is like nothing compared to whats going on ...u gotta watch the videos. There are so many summarized versions and so much of other tea being spilt about James Charles its too much to mention.
Reply 17
Original post by Athenaxx
His apology video was so fake tbh, he didn't even address anything that Tati said, just brushed around it..... And yasss omg Jeffree star, shane dawson and shawn mendes all unfollowed him on insta xD. And Zara Larsson said that James messaged her bf on Insta and he was being thirsty af lol tbh I don't know if he can ever recover from this, he lost over 1 million subs already. And although Tati has gained so many subs in the past few hours, I think it is only temporary cos shes kinda boring tbh and doesn't bring anything new.

Yea I agree! But true stuff aint gonna be the same for him anymore. On the other hand I do feel kinda bad coz at the end of the day he was a 19 year old flooded with so many followers fame and money. He did bring it upon himself tho.
um Tati who?
Reply 19
Original post by Nabs78
Yea I agree! But true stuff aint gonna be the same for him anymore. On the other hand I do feel kinda bad coz at the end of the day he was a 19 year old flooded with so many followers fame and money. He did bring it upon himself tho.

Yeah true, I do have a little bit of empathy for him but some of his scandals, eg: trans scandal, ebola scandal and the recent sexual harrassment and sponsorship and backstabbing scandals are inexcusable tbh imo

Quick Reply

Latest