The Student Room Group

James Charles Vs Tati Drama

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Athenaxx
Yeah true, I do have a little bit of empathy for him but some of his scandals, eg: trans scandal, ebola scandal and the recent sexual harrassment and sponsorship and backstabbing scandals are inexcusable tbh imo

Yea thats true.
Reply 21
Can someone explain the whole thing about vitamins and the bear pills or something that he promoted
Reply 22
Original post by dx31
Can someone explain the whole thing about vitamins and the bear pills or something that he promoted

I should really be revising for my gcses that are in 2 days xD lmao but basically Tati has her own vitamin company called Halo, and every chance she gets she supports james with infinite plugs and sponsorships on her channel. Like she is literally his biggest supporter but instead of doing the same for her, he sold out promoted Sugar bear which is her biggest competition and basically lied about how he got the contract and said it just happened arbitrarily at coachella. And Tati was crying on Instagram live because it finally hit her that he was using her to further his own career. Theres a lot more to it tho
Reply 23
Original post by Athenaxx
I should really be revising for my gcses that are in 2 days xD lmao but basically Tati has her own vitamin company called Halo, and every chance she gets she supports james with infinite plugs and sponsorships on her channel. Like she is literally his biggest supporter but instead of doing the same for her, he sold out promoted Sugar bear which is her biggest competition and basically lied about how he got the contract and said it just happened arbitrarily at coachella. And Tati was crying on Instagram live because it finally hit her that he was using her to further his own career. Theres a lot more to it tho

Lmao same... I have ALs in 4 days
The guy is a clown anyway. Now we know he’s a clown and a snake.
The TEA THE TEAAAAA 🍵 🙌🏽
Original post by Nabs78
Okay sis I didn't know any of these people much either so I had to like watch stuff to know more. James Charles is one of those beauty artists on tube famously being known for being a successful 19 year old gay male. Same applies for Tati who first introduced him and supported him and basically was his foundation for his success, she's another beauty artist on utube. Soon he grew more successful and started being ungrateful to her apparently and she released a video on how she feels like she was used and now he's obsessed with his fame and money and stuff.
This is like nothing compared to whats going on ...u gotta watch the videos. There are so many summarized versions and so much of other tea being spilt about James Charles its too much to mention.

I'll try to explain 😂
U got most of it right but here is one of the main reasons all this drama started

James is a beauty guru...he teaches people how to do makeup (at least he used to)...now he mostly makes videos for content by doing 'fun' stuff rather than makeup
Tati is also a beauty guru but she mostly focuses on trying new brands of makeup etc

Basically tati and james were like besties...she helped james get famous and treated him as her son
Tati has made a company for hair pills (similar the ones kylie jenner promotes)
This company "sugar bear hair" is her biggest competition...James was always supportive of her company
But....James betrayed her 😂 he promoted "sugar bear hair" pills even tho it's basically her enemy and didn't even tell her
And then all this drama started and tati just addressed it on youtube yesterday...

She exposed james for who he rly is in her video aswell as addressing what he did to her
James is a manipulative person who basically tries to always get what he wants...heso catfished straight men into thinking he was a women to get explicit pics and videos for his own use, he tries to force straight men to be with him and loads more stuff that's gotten him into scandals in the past...

Then everyone started unsubscribing to james...then he made a video trying and failing to apologise for everything he did but it's too late now...he's gotten into to many scandals (a scandal is basically the things heshe done wrong that have been exposed to the public - eg the straight men things)

So yeh...that's kind of it

He's lost over a million subscribers and famous followers on social media too
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
um Tati who?

I take that back, just watched the videos, James Charles RIP
Reply 28
Original post by Zabidoo
I'll try to explain 😂
U got most of it right but here is one of the main reasons all this drama started

James is a beauty guru...he teaches people how to do makeup (at least he used to)...now he mostly makes videos for content by doing 'fun' stuff rather than makeup
Tati is also a beauty guru but she mostly focuses on trying new brands of makeup etc

Basically tati and james were like besties...she helped james get famous and treated him as her son
Tati has made a company for hair pills (similar the ones kylie jenner promotes)
This company "sugar bear hair" is her biggest competition...James was always supportive of her company
But....James betrayed her 😂 he promoted "sugar bear hair" pills even tho it's basically her enemy and didn't even tell her
And then all this drama started and tati just addressed it on youtube yesterday...

She exposed james for who he rly is in her video aswell as addressing what he did to her
James is a manipulative person who basically tries to always get what he wants...heso catfished straight men into thinking he was a women to get explicit pics and videos for his own use, he tries to force straight men to be with him and loads more stuff that's gotten him into scandals in the past...

Then everyone started unsubscribing to james...then he made a video trying and failing to apologise for everything he did but it's too late now...he's gotten into to many scandals (a scandal is basically the things heshe done wrong that have been exposed to the public - eg the straight men things)

So yeh...that's kind of it

He's lost over a million subscribers and famous followers on social media too

Yeap thats right! Good job!(I tried:biggrin:)
Reply 29
She must be really loved on YouTube that’s all I can say, because the poor guy has lost two million subscribers so far because of what he did

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not defending his actions. Stabbing your friend in the back is a completely d ickish move but for people to celebrate him potentially losing his YouTube career I just don’t understand and I don’t get why so many people are jumping on the bandwagon either

Logan Paul filmed a dead body, didn’t lose his career
James Charles is a prick to his friend, may potentially lose his career

Does that seem logical to anyone else??
(edited 4 years ago)
He's losing a lot of subscribers but no way will he lose his career. Like you say, Logan kept his career and so will James. This is just the start of the outrage when it is most intense, just like what occurred with Logan. Also James has had a lot of scandals and they'll all come back after today's massive exposing of him.
Original post by Allie4
She must be really loved on YouTube that’s all I can say, because the poor guy has lost two million subscribers so far because of what he did

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not defending his actions. Stabbing your friend in the back is a completely d ickish move but for people to celebrate him potentially losing his YouTube career I just don’t understand and I don’t get why so many people are jumping on the bandwagon either

Reply 31
Original post by Allie4

James Charles is a piece of sh*t. Logan was genuine in his apology but James was desperately trying to save his career and money. Scumbag. He deserves worse than what he is getting, I hope he ends soon.
Original post by LBotLa
James Charles is a piece of sh*t. Logan was genuine in his apology but James was desperately trying to save his career and money. Scumbag. He deserves worse than what he is getting, I hope he ends soon.

what bull****! logan was anything but genuine in his apology vid, looked as if he wanted to laugh throughout the whole thing. i remember people mocking it when it first came out the same way they are mocking james apology vid. in fact every apology vid pretty much seems the same to me

i will admit that logan is kindaaa trying to make amends after what he did. but i still think he should have lost his career too. what he did was majorly effed up!
Reply 33
Original post by shellop
what bull****! logan was anything but genuine in his apology vid, looked as if he wanted to laugh throughout the whole thing. i remember people mocking it when it first came out the same way they are mocking james apology vid. in fact every apology vid pretty much seems the same to me

i will admit that logan is kindaaa trying to make amends after what he did. but i still think he should have lost his career too. what he did was majorly effed up!

Yes Logan is a bit retarded but he has learned from his mistake, unlike his disabled brother. I've seen far worse apology videos too.
urgh literally every single damn video on the front page of youtube is talking about james charles!
what the heck is it about him that is making the whole world and their dog want to talk about him atm?
yeah i get there was a scandal but hes not the only youtuber to be involved in a scandal. no one did this to anyone else
but then no other youtuber has lost over 2 million subscribers in two days for doing something!
wow must have been A LOT of people in the world who have wanted this guy to fail
Reply 35
Original post by MyFightSong
urgh literally every single damn video on the front page of youtube is talking about james charles!
what the heck is it about him that is making the whole world and their dog want to talk about him atm?
yeah i get there was a scandal but hes not the only youtuber to be involved in a scandal. no one did this to anyone else
but then no other youtuber has lost over 2 million subscribers in two days for doing something!
wow must have been A LOT of people in the world who have wanted this guy to fail

He is a c*nt. Just because he is gay doesnt mean he can do what the f*ck he wants. He deserves this.
Original post by Leviathan1611
what happened? I have barely know who these people are but I'm curious.

Basically there was this 45 min vid on YouTube which was of this lady, Tati, who pretty much made James Charles into the beauty community. Like there would be no James without Tati. She’s helped him a lot. After the Met Gala event, James promoted a rival vitamin group to Tati’s because the people who “increased his security” at the Gala were involved with these rival vitamin peeps. Tati’s also mad at him for smaller reasons, like being awkward at her party for saying that he’d want to do things with the waiter and she had to call everyone and apologise for his behaviour. Since Tati’s video, more people have come forward claiming James is a predator and has used his fame, money and power to “turn straight guys gay”. Even Zara Larsson tweeted saying he hit up her boyfriend in DMs though he knew he was straight.

To shorten it down:
- James has displayed extremely bad behaviour and hasn’t been loyal
- We’re all facepalming
- He’s lost 2m subs and still counting
- A lot of famous peeps are unfollowing him on his socials
- Jeffree Star, another beauty YouTuber, is being shady and warning us of worse drama than the whole 2018 scandal (which is another long story lol).
Original post by LBotLa
He is a c*nt. Just because he is gay doesnt mean he can do what the f*ck he wants. He deserves this.

which thing that he did is angering you the most??
Reply 38
Original post by MyFightSong
which thing that he did is angering you the most??

He is ugly
James Charles is officially cancelled.

Quick Reply

Latest