The Student Room Group

Tight ponytail, head hurts

Every time I put my hair in a ponytail it really hursts after about an hour and if I leave it any longer it will hurt so much that even when I take it out, it’s still hurts. It’s fine tied back and everything, just not tied up, near the top of my head. I know everyone gets this a little bit but I’ve never met anyone that can’t even wear their hair up because it hurts that much. I can tie it up for about an hour and it’s fine but not the whole day. And it doesn’t matter how loose I try to make it. Is there any way to stop this??
Uh, don't wear it like that?
Oh great thanks, so helpful!!
I just really like my hair up and it’s just so much easier than having it down but I don’t want to be ok sod those people that wear their hair the same every single day (tying it back)
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Uh, don't wear it like that?
Original post by Anonymous.me
Oh great thanks, so helpful!!
I just really like my hair up and it’s just so much easier than having it down but I don’t want to be ok sod those people that wear their hair the same every single day (tying it back)

You're welcome!
Reply 4
It's probably just too tight so its pulling too much at your hair follicles, but if its causing an abnormal amount of pain I'm sure a doctor would know what's going on and it could be linked to something else.
is this u jojo siwa?
How did you know? 😂
Original post by Rid The Kid
is this u jojo siwa?
Reply 7
try low ponytails as theres no strain, or turn the high ponytail into a bun to reduce the weight x
Every time I put my hair in a ponytail it really hursts after about an hour and if I leave it any longer it will hurt so much that even when I take it out, it’s still hurts. It’s fine tied back and everything, just not tied up, near the top of my head. I know everyone gets this a little bit but I’ve never met anyone that can’t even wear their hair up because it hurts that much. I can tie it up for about an hour and it’s fine but not the whole day. And it doesn’t matter how loose I try to make it. Is there any way to stop this??
Now you know how Ariana grande feel
How did you know? 😂

her hairline is GONE
Original post by Rid The Kid
her hairline is GONE

She looks like a Buddhist monk at this point not gonna lie

Quick Reply

Latest