is this snap or insta?

Snapchat
Reply 61
omgg please send themmm
Original post by hh786
Please!!!!!
Original post by Ashprit
i think identity will come up or nature

If it's Checking Out Me History, God save my soul. I'll be finished and end up with an E in English. :facepalm:
hey hey hey somebody yell at me about edexcel english because I feel like everybody else does aqa but i'm StReSsInG
Reply 64
Original post by zazzy.r
hey hey hey somebody yell at me about edexcel english because I feel like everybody else does aqa but i'm StReSsInG

I think everyone is best thing is not not stress now I know it sounds crazy but there’s always opportunities, I’m not saying give up but I’m saying take a break and revise slowly just recap everything, try mind maps and flash cards just explode all quotes on a mind map and draw arrows making links and you’ll realise you’ve planned a whole essay. Arrows to context, characters, theme and question. It’ll flow naturally and it’ll help.
thanks! i still feel i've not done enough though, and I know that I won't be happy unless I get a 9 in English lit (+lang)- with my first exam on Wednesday. thing is, with english, that there's no limit to how much you can revise, really, so I go way too far into depth. Sorry for rambling, I just don't know how to calm down and still get a good grade. even my teacher thinks I'll get an 8, which is still a good grade, don't get me wrong, but a 9 is a target I set for myself which is stupid i just ahhhhhhhhhh
Original post by hh786
I think everyone is best thing is not not stress now I know it sounds crazy but there’s always opportunities, I’m not saying give up but I’m saying take a break and revise slowly just recap everything, try mind maps and flash cards just explode all quotes on a mind map and draw arrows making links and you’ll realise you’ve planned a whole essay. Arrows to context, characters, theme and question. It’ll flow naturally and it’ll help.
I hope bayonet charge comes up for like the futility of war
maybe edna for inspector calls
I would like to see maybe lady Macbeth so i can waffle about artistole's poetica
i hate a Christmas carol i want the easy one cause I know like nothing about it
Reply 67
Original post by xdbatmanpvpxd
I hope bayonet charge comes up for like the futility of war
maybe edna for inspector calls
I would like to see maybe lady Macbeth so i can waffle about artistole's poetica
i hate a Christmas carol i want the easy one cause I know like nothing about it

Really want Lady Macbeth but I hate Macbeth too I find it hard to follow but A Christmas Carol just as bad prefer Lit Paper 2.
i have a feeling utterson might come up for J
I do aqa English lit and I study Romeo and Juliet, A Christmas carol, An Inspector calls and Power and conflict Poetry.

Romeo and Juliet: Fate, Good and Evil or love. They may throw a question to do with Mercutio or Benvolio as well.
A Christmas Carol: Honestly there are loads, I think either: Marley and greed, ghost of Christmas present or past, Fred, redemption or Ignorance and Want.
An Inspector Calls: Character: Mr. Birling Theme: Gender equality.
Power and Conflict: Emigree with identity, Exposure with power of nature or Remains with effects of Conflict.
Good luck everyone btw :smile:
Original post by 14lahmeddd
Anyone have any predictions for the literature AQA questions this year?
Anyone else so stuffed? Like Idk what to do anymore
Reply 71
omg if he does then that would be pretty easy considering hes the protagonist
Original post by xxoliviamiller
i have a feeling utterson might come up for J
so I have my edexcel English lit paper 1 on Wednesday, I wanted 8s and 9s and for months I have just made mindmaps of characters and themes with quotes and analysis- I do Romeo and Juliet, An Inspector Calls for Paper 1 , A christmas Carol and Conflict poetry for Paper 2 - I am so stressed, Its now sunday night two nights before and i dont know anything, any quotes, havent done any practise papers whatsoever, i just have mindmaps which i cant even remember. What do I do, i feel like crying
i think the aic character question will be about the inspector or sybill because there hasnt been a question on them in any specimen or past papers
Original post by katiedoighty2003
so I have my edexcel English lit paper 1 on Wednesday, I wanted 8s and 9s and for months I have just made mindmaps of characters and themes with quotes and analysis- I do Romeo and Juliet, An Inspector Calls for Paper 1 , A christmas Carol and Conflict poetry for Paper 2 - I am so stressed, Its now sunday night two nights before and i dont know anything, any quotes, havent done any practise papers whatsoever, i just have mindmaps which i cant even remember. What do I do, i feel like crying
Original post by RazzzBerries
If it's Checking Out Me History, God save my soul. I'll be finished and end up with an E in English. :facepalm:

I'm scaredd about macbeth....no we've got to pray its a conflict poem(war photographer/kamikaze/exposure)
i'm thinking the emigree too
Original post by sophdavies
for poetry I'm thinking either the emigree or the prelude, they had ozymandias last year so this year won't be easy!
Original post by muskaanxx
god i hope gerald doesn't come up!!

same i have nothing to write about gerald!
for jekyll and hyde it might be dr lanyon
Most people think it might be Utterson. Not completely sure tho.
Original post by samanthawongx
for jekyll and hyde it might be dr lanyon
Anyone got hold of those predicted questions you were all talking about a few days ago on this thread? My Snapchat is: georgebarlowr and would be a godsend if anyone could send them. The two texts were Jekyll and Hyde and Macbeth!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending