Is my burn bad? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have this burn on my arm and It doesn’t hurt but it was a blister and it popped, as I was cleaning it up the skin came off and it has been covered for a day or two but hasn’t healed yet. Any advice?
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
More info required to assess. How did you do it, what part of the body, what size, any sign of infection? Or try the Pharmacist, Practice Nurse or GP for some advice.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have this burn on my arm and It doesn’t hurt but it was a blister and it popped, as I was cleaning it up the skin came off and it has been covered for a day or two but hasn’t healed yet. Any advice?
You should just look at it and use common sense.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/burns-...lds/treatment/

Not hurting is a good sign.
I would clean it up using some antiseptic like Dettol and then maybe put some antiseptic cream on it like Germolene.
Hopefully it will scab over. Normally you dont need a plaster unless its in danger of being interfered with.
If it starts to feel wrong or really starts to hurt, then let the chemist look at it or go and see the nurse at the GP. It sounds like a small burn. Read the above link.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (280)
15.48%
The paper was reasonable (1007)
55.67%
Not feeling great about that exam... (387)
21.39%
It was TERRIBLE (135)
7.46%

Watched Threads