The Student Room Group

Unofficial Mark scheme OCR GCSE Computer Science J276 - Computer Systems (Paper 1)

Hello, I know this is early but I will update and maintain the correct unofficial mark scheme for this exam. I am a grade 9 student and will confirm the answers with my teacher.
(edited 4 years ago)
Talk about prepared! Nice work :smile:

Look forward to seeing this tomorrow! Good luck with your exam!
in year 10 rn but can you tell me when your exam is?
tomorrow morning
Original post by stobirama
in year 10 rn but can you tell me when your exam is?
Original post by bigboyadam
tomorrow morning

ahhh good luck lol
Reply 5
Hey thank you so much, really appreciate it!
Original post by Evil Homer

i love u evil homer, thanks for wishing me luck, people like you make the world go round <3
Original post by Evil Homer

Original post by lxkah
Hello, I know this is early but I will update and maintain the correct unofficial mark scheme for this exam. I am a grade 9 student and will confirm the answers with my teacher.

Yes i can count on you as you help me get a grip of what grade id gotten in my yr 11 mock and it was pretty bang on mate
as your a grade 9 student; what would you suggest i revise and that could come up x
Reply 9
Original post by nicole123444xxx
as your a grade 9 student; what would you suggest i revise and that could come up x

Network protocol layers,

Application - turns data into websites and other applications e.g HTTP, FTP, SMTP

Transport - controlling data flow e.g splitting data into packets and checking there are correctly sent and delivered TCP

Network - making connections between networks, directing data packets and handling traffic e.g IP

Link - passing data over the physical network, data sent over cables and wifi e.g ethernet
I sat the paper yesterday , storage devices was the 8 Mark question. There was a 5 mark one on URLs and how it works with IP addresses. There's some TCP/IP model questions. And there's an annoying algorithm question. Easy paper. good luck

Original post by nicole123444xxx
Have you confirmed yet?
Would really appreciate the update
Wheres the unoffical markscheme Lol
Come to this thread for revision material/predictions for AQA Combined Science Trilogy (higher)Physics paper 1: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5954366&p=83299966#post83299966
Reply 15
what came up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending