The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill Summer Residential 2019

Hi guys, I’ve recently applied for Health professional in Edge Hill for the Summer Residential and I’ve got an email today saying I got a place☺️ Im so happy but I feel scared at the same time 😅

Did anyone else apply for “Health Professional” for the Summer Residential in Edge Hill? I hope we can be friends before the event happen x

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
How long did it take for a response ?
Reply 3
what do u mean? x
Original post by jess10810
How long did it take for a response ?
When you applied how long did it take for you to get a response, as to whether you got in or not ?
Reply 5
Ive applied around feb 27 and i’ve found out the confirmation around mid week of April.

Did u currently applied? x
When you applied how long did it take for you to get a response, as to whether you got in or not ?
I’m suppose to get a response on Friday. I just asked my teacher who I put as my reference as to whether she’s been contacted and she said no. Should I worry ?
Reply 7
i dont think theres anything to worry about. i think u should just wait until friday but if they havent sent u an email on friday, contact edgehill. x
I’m suppose to get a response on Friday. I just asked my teacher who I put as my reference as to whether she’s been contacted and she said no. Should I worry ?
Okay thanks for the help. I’ll keep you updated :smile:
Reply 9
I only found out the other day!! Is your course in week 1 or 2. I’m doing English language during the second week :smile:
Original post by myerse5
I only found out the other day!! Is your course in week 1 or 2. I’m doing English language during the second week :smile:

Congrats ! I found out on Friday that I got accepted to the history one which is also on week 2 :smile:
Congrats ! I found out on Friday that I got accepted to the history one which is also on week 2 :smile:

Hi! I got into the psychology one which is also week 2 :smile:
Original post by kbutterworth
Hi! I got into the psychology one which is also week 2 :smile:

Ooo maybe we’ll meet. :smile:
Ooo maybe we’ll meet. :smile:

That'd be cool :smile:
Reply 14
Anyone will study Operating department practice?
Omg I also applied for the same thing a few days ago!! I haven’t heard back from them yet but hopefully I will soon!
Reply 16
I applied for ODP in Edge Hill, I have my interview 5June I'm nervous!!!!!!!
Reply 17
I hope you have lucky. Because it's a really beautiful career ODP, looking forward to start the course.
Original post by nicolelorraineee
Omg I also applied for the same thing a few days ago!! I haven’t heard back from them yet but hopefully I will soon!
good luck!!
Original post by Avetian
Original post by Avetian

Good luck with your interview!

Alex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending