The Student Room Group

Astronomy - GCSE

I'm taking astronomy for my GCSE 2020 and I was wondering if anyone else was taking this, and would like to set up a tutor, study, revision group?
I am the only one doing the course and I am doing it alone. This is with slight tuition at school. I only have a year to complete the course. Please help. Higher level astronomy students are welcome to join as well :smile:
Reply 1
hey,
i'm taking it next month - feel free to ask me questions as i will probably have some for you! snapchat - sebg425.
Reply 2
added
Original post by azkabar
hey,
i'm taking it next month - feel free to ask me questions as i will probably have some for you! snapchat - sebg425.
Original post by rosegg_015
I'm taking astronomy for my GCSE 2020 and I was wondering if anyone else was taking this, and would like to set up a tutor, study, revision group?
I am the only one doing the course and I am doing it alone. This is with slight tuition at school. I only have a year to complete the course. Please help. Higher level astronomy students are welcome to join as well :smile:

OMG same here! Except i have absolutely no help. I am studying alone and the essential maths skills workbook is out of stock so i am not able to order it
Reply 4
Original post by ll Minaj ll
OMG same here! Except i have absolutely no help. I am studying alone and the essential maths skills workbook is out of stock so i am not able to order it

add me on facebook and let me know who you are, im grainne ross and i have a thrasher beanie on with black hair. must share tips!

Damn a GCSE in astronomy sounds so fun. I wish my school offered it. What is it like so far?

I chose it when we chose our gcse options in year 8 last year. Now i am in year 9 and doing astronomy and my teacher hasn't been in for agesssss and I need help.
Original post by _kvymnnn
Damn a GCSE in astronomy sounds so fun. I wish my school offered it. What is it like so far?

My school doesn't offer it. I'm doing it by studying myself, but all my teachers and principal are voluntarily helping me out. So i have to get an observation statement signed in order to get the admission for the exam, and i need to complete two observational reports for that. And that took a whopping two months to finish...now i just need to study for the written papers. It is fun though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending