Exam disqualification Watch

AidenHa
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Not sure if this is the right section to post in, but I’m worried about getting disqualified in my exams for a simple fact of during a drunk night out I got a hand tattoo, It’s on the inside of my middle finger and says “사랑” so it’s not even English, however I’m worried that they’ll see the tattoo (It looks like it could be written on with pen as it is small and faded) and think it’s me trying to cheat. It’s not noticeable but I have separate invigilators that I paid for inspecting me, so they’ll be focused on what I’m doing. Should I wear a plaster over it as a safety precaution or is that even more suspicious...
Maya$tudent
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Id let them know in advance that it’s a tattoo, and ask them what you should do. I’m sure the invigilators will be able to tell you what to do, since I’m sure you’re not the first person with a finger tattoo to sit the exams
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Maya$tudent; 1 month ago
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You paid for invigilators?

Just wear a plaster if you are worried, it won't be seen as suspicious as you could have cut yourself, who knows
GUMBALL77
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
cut ur finger off.
AidenHa
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by AzureCeleste)
You paid for invigilators?

Just wear a plaster if you are worried, it won't be seen as suspicious as you could have cut yourself, who knows
Yeah, If you’re a private candidate you have to pay for the exam however most the cost comes out on paying for the invigilator but it’s not that expensive.

Thank you for the reassurance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (297)
32%
The paper was reasonable (439)
47.31%
Not feeling great about that exam... (114)
12.28%
It was TERRIBLE (78)
8.41%

Watched Threads