The Student Room Group

Has anyone else experienced this on birth control?

I’m on microgynon 30 & for the past few weeks i’ve bad had abdominal cramps, bloating and nausea and the odd headache. The cramps are really throwing me off as it’s making me worry I’m pregnant. I’m scared to take a test incase it’s positive so I’m kind of ignoring it. I got my withdrawal bleed last week and i had unprotected sex at the lastest 5 weeks ago but we also used pull out method.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m on microgynon 30 & for the past few weeks i’ve bad had abdominal cramps, bloating and nausea and the odd headache. The cramps are really throwing me off as it’s making me worry I’m pregnant. I’m scared to take a test incase it’s positive so I’m kind of ignoring it. I got my withdrawal bleed last week and i had unprotected sex at the lastest 5 weeks ago but we also used pull out method.

when you say unprotected have you missed any pills around that time? I had horrendous headaches on microgynon turns out it was putting my blood pressure up, speak to a doctor.
Reply 2
I haven’t missed any pills however i have taken two pills a few hours late but not by enough to make a difference
Original post by claireestelle
when you say unprotected have you missed any pills around that time? I had horrendous headaches on microgynon turns out it was putting my blood pressure up, speak to a doctor.
It sounds like pregnancy is highly unlikely, however you do have some symptoms which should be reported to your doctor.

So pop along to your doctor.

Quick Reply

Latest