The Student Room Group

National 5 History 2018-19

Scroll to see replies

Possibly but I would risk it, id try and attempt them at least if I were you x
Everyone seems to not have revised much.. glad as I’m in the same boat :/
Yeah, to be fair I did no studying for my prelim and got 94% and I went into it thinking I knew nothing so we should all be okay
I studied the night before my prelim + just before it and I failed hehe.
I studied a bit before the prelim and managed 83%, slave trade wasn’t in it though
Well you do need to know all of it as SQA put unpredictable questions every year.
Our teacher told us to revise Triangular Trade, Abolitionists, resistance on plantations. Again he emphasized his predictions never come true. So be prepared for anything. :smile:
I am currently revising Slave Trade but nothing is going in my head, have done the topic so many times but the thoughts about tomorrow scare me :frown:
Original post by chloe863
Same, I’ve barely studied I don’t know how to answer 2 questions about like a full topic.

Could I still pass if I miss out all of the questions for one topic (like the full Atlantic slave trade topic)?

Does anyone know key things about the Atlantic Slavs trade I should learn?

Good luck everyone :smile:
that's great what topics are you covering?
Original post by beth1709
Yeah, to be fair I did no studying for my prelim and got 94% and I went into it thinking I knew nothing so we should all be okay
Original post by rittajmoghal29
Well you do need to know all of it as SQA put unpredictable questions every year.
Our teacher told us to revise Triangular Trade, Abolitionists, resistance on plantations. Again he emphasized his predictions never come true. So be prepared for anything. :smile:
I am currently revising Slave Trade but nothing is going in my head, have done the topic so many times but the thoughts about tomorrow scare me :frown:

Thank you :smile:

You’ll probably do well, don’t worry too much about it :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
DO not miss out a whole section/topic. PLEASE don't. I did that, did super well in the other two sections but got a C because of mark distribution and just in general how it works. At most you can get a B you do that IF the marks are divided equally AND assuming you get 100% in the other two sections.
Same, I’ve barely studied I don’t know how to answer 2 questions about like a full topic.

Could I still pass if I miss out all of the questions for one topic (like the full Atlantic slave trade topic)?

Does anyone know key things about the Atlantic Slavs trade I should learn?

Good luck everyone :smile:
Original post by flopsypopsy1
DO not miss out a whole section/topic. PLEASE don't. I did that, did super well in the other two sections but got a C because of mark distribution and just in general how it works. At most you can get a B you do that IF the marks are divided equally AND assuming you get 100% in the other two sections.

Tbh I’d be fine with any grade as long as it’s a pass hehe, I’m gonna try to answer questions on it but I don’t think I’m gonna b able to bc I only know like 2 things hehe.
Original post by rittajmoghal29
that's great what topics are you covering?

Era of the Great War, Atlantic Slave Trade and Nazi Germany
Also thank you x
I have source question structures, exemplar questions, and a revision PowerPoint for: era of the Great War, Atlantic Slave Trade & Nazi Germany, if anyone’s needing :smile:
Original post by Button222
I have source question structures, exemplar questions, and a revision PowerPoint for: era of the Great War, Atlantic Slave Trade & Nazi Germany, if anyone’s needing :smile:

Could I see the slave trade and nazi things please?
Could I see the slave trade and nazi things please?

yeah sure, message me
Original post by Button222
yeah sure, message me

I’m new to this, I don’t know how to hehe
Hope that the exam goes well tomorrow :smile:
Original post by Labrador99
Hope that the exam goes well tomorrow :smile:

Thanks, you too!
What topics is everyone doing? Just so I know for after the exam if anyone will know what I’m talking about when I talk about the questions I had
Could I have the information you have in the Great War and slave trade please 😀 Button222
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending