Original post by LBotLa
He is ugly

lmao wow ok...
Reply 41
Original post by MyFightSong
lmao wow ok...

also gay
Original post by Allie4
She must be really loved on YouTube that’s all I can say, because the poor guy has lost two million subscribers so far because of what he did

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not defending his actions. Stabbing your friend in the back is a completely d ickish move but for people to celebrate him potentially losing his YouTube career I just don’t understand and I don’t get why so many people are jumping on the bandwagon either

Logan Paul filmed a dead body, didn’t lose his career
James Charles is a prick to his friend, may potentially lose his career

Does that seem logical to anyone else??

I think the real reason everyone is hyping this so much is that there’s many petty underlying issues here, more than just the problem between James and Tati. James let being a celebrity go to his head a bit and a lot of his fanbase are mad that he didn’t stay humble and behaved inappropriately.

That being said, I think you’re right, because now haters have been given a chance to pounce and he looks like he’s going to end up worse off than Logan, which is a bit unfair imo. The beauty community is a bit unforgiving, unfortunately.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by RazzzBerries
Basically there was this 45 min vid on YouTube which was of this lady, Tati, who pretty much made James Charles into the beauty community. Like there would be no James without Tati. She’s helped him a lot. After the Met Gala event, James promoted a rival vitamin group to Tati’s because the people who “increased his security” at the Gala were involved with these rival vitamin peeps. Tati’s also mad at him for smaller reasons, like being awkward at her party for saying that he’d want to do things with the waiter and she had to call everyone and apologise for his behaviour. Since Tati’s video, more people have come forward claiming James is a predator and has used his fame, money and power to “turn straight guys gay”. Even Zara Larsson tweeted saying he hit up her boyfriend in DMs though he knew he was straight.

To shorten it down:
- James has displayed extremely bad behaviour and hasn’t been loyal
- We’re all facepalming
- He’s lost 2m subs and still counting
- A lot of famous peeps are unfollowing him on his socials
- Jeffree Star, another beauty YouTuber, is being shady and warning us of worse drama than the whole 2018 scandal (which is another long story lol).

fascinating
Original post by Leviathan1611
fascinating

😂😂
Original post by yzanne
That's crazy, he's 19! :yep:

Never thought it would happen to James imo 😂

No, neither. I feel like everything's going weird in the world lol
Original post by yzanne
No, neither. I feel like everything's going weird in the world lol

Hit the nail on the head. We're like in some abyss or parallel universe where everything is going wrong. o.O

right? ok hes being an ass but the Paul brothers have literally made a career out of being an ass and they still have a career. James on the other hand looks set to lose his career despite actually being a good make up artist? hes the beauty gurus answer to Tiger Woods.
right? ok hes being an ass but the Paul brothers have literally made a career out of being an ass and they still have a career. James on the other hand looks set to lose his career despite actually being a good make up artist? hes the beauty gurus answer to Tiger Woods.

:lol:

The Paul brothers feed off the hate, because any attention to them is good attention. It's the only reason why they still make money. James on the other hand is used to being loved and adored by his fans. I doubt he will recover well.
Reply 50

James is worse than Logan rn. Logan has actually improved his behaviour in the last few months.
:lol:

The Paul brothers feed off the hate, because any attention to them is good attention. It's the only reason why they still make money. James on the other hand is used to being loved and adored by his fans. I doubt he will recover well.

well that actually sucks to be honest with you. i don't agree with anything that he did but i can't help but also feel sorry for him
well that actually sucks to be honest with you. i don't agree with anything that he did but i can't help but also feel sorry for him

Same. What he did was unforgivable, but he literally has nothing to fall back on.
Original post by LBotLa
James is worse than Logan rn. Logan has actually improved his behaviour in the last few months.

in the last few months yes but what he originally did was completely unforgivable
don't remember him losing any subs
Reply 54
in the last few months yes but what he originally did was completely unforgivable
don't remember him losing any subs

Even if Logan deserves a death penalty, James has still done disgusting things. With Logan, people stuck with him and accepted his apology (or were too young to understand what he just did) but James Charles' audience knows that he is a backstabber and uses his clout to manipulate people. That's why he is losing 1m subs every day
Original post by Allie4
She must be really loved on YouTube that’s all I can say, because the poor guy has lost two million subscribers so far because of what he did

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not defending his actions. Stabbing your friend in the back is a completely d ickish move but for people to celebrate him potentially losing his YouTube career I just don’t understand and I don’t get why so many people are jumping on the bandwagon either

Logan Paul filmed a dead body, didn’t lose his career
James Charles is a prick to his friend, may potentially lose his career

Does that seem logical to anyone else??

The reason the James Charles issue is being hyped up so much is that now Tati has said some things in her video which made the whole internet speak up about subtle underlying issues. Like James Charles' obsession with straight men, in his video's you can literally see him uncomfortable flirt with his straight male guest and some of them do look genuinely uncomfortable. But another problem was he was targeting like young boys (17 and upward) who were straight and trying to use his money and status to 'become gay' or do sexual acts. Like with Logan Paul, he did a dumbass move and the internet was angry at that. With James Charles, this one video has like brought up 10 & more issues which he has been involved with and caused an internet **** storm
Reply 56
Original post by schoolsboring
The reason the James Charles issue is being hyped up so much is that now Tati has said some things in her video which made the whole internet speak up about subtle underlying issues. Like James Charles' obsession with straight men, in his video's you can literally see him uncomfortable flirt with his straight male guest and some of them do look genuinely uncomfortable. But another problem was he was targeting like young boys (17 and upward) who were straight and trying to use his money and status to 'become gay' or do sexual acts. Like with Logan Paul, he did a dumbass move and the internet was angry at that. With James Charles, this one video has like brought up 10 & more issues which he has been involved with and caused an internet **** storm

oh so we're talking harvey weinstein vibes here? wow no wonder people are rooting for him to lose
Reply 57
Omg have u guys seen jeffree star's two tweets were he called James a predator and said that James was banned from his house by Nate a couple of months ago and he also attacked ian jeffrey. And he said the last time he spoke to him was in february at Tati's birthday party, and if u watch the tati's video she said that it was at her party that some messed up stuff happened. And also Cardi B was apparently defending James
Reply 58
Im curious to see what emma chamberlain and the dolan twins are gonna say...
I got a bad vibe from him months ago. I have to say that these allegations do not surprise me at all. I'm lost for words, all that I will say is that he is a terrible representative of the LGBT community and terrible role model to youth, so I'm glad that he is losing subscribers rapidly.

I expect to see him on Reality TV at some point to pay the bills (probably not cheap living in LA).

Quick Reply