The Student Room Group

AS English Lit 2019

HI I have this idea, I know it's a bit too late, but if anyone is interested in creating this massive groupchat to discuss all of as English literature (a level students can join too) let me know! we could help eachother out before our actual as exams! we could go through practice questions and consolidate our learning
all I need is tour instagram names then I'll add you to the groupchat!
Moved to A-Levels :h:
Original post by RazzzBerries
Moved to A-Levels :h:

Ohhh ok lol 😂 did you do the AS exam though? have you got any tips? I'm freaking out !!!
Original post by Alevelz2018_2020
Ohhh ok lol 😂 did you do the AS exam though? have you got any tips? I'm freaking out !!!

Sorry, I'm a GCSE student but I want to take Eng Lit next year. If it's just general advice, I'd say keep essays structured and try to find ideas no one else would have thought of. Examiners always like seeing something new.

Good luck! :rave:
@Historystudent5 hi I saw your message but I can't respond for some reason. I'm studying:
A streetcar named desire
The handmaids tale
frankenstein
poems of the decade

the groupchat is on instagram 'AS Level/A level English literature 2019'
@Historystudent5, see below:
@Historystudent5 hi I saw your message but I can't respond for some reason. I'm studying:
A streetcar named desire
The handmaids tale
frankenstein
poems of the decade

Reply 6
Hi, Im about to sit the AS on Friday for poetry and Streetcar Named Desire
HI I have this idea, I know it's a bit too late, but if anyone is interested in creating this massive groupchat to discuss all of as English literature (a level students can join too) let me know! we could help eachother out before our actual as exams! we could go through practice questions and consolidate our learning
all I need is tour instagram names then I'll add you to the groupchat!
Original post by madx
Hi, Im about to sit the AS on Friday for poetry and Streetcar Named Desire

same! do you want to revise together lol?
Hi, can you please tell me what the questions were for Streetcar and Poems of the Decade?
Reply 9
A streetcar named desire
The handmaids tale
frankenstein
poems of the decade

Hey, Im sitting my second AS English lit paper this Wednesday and I wanted to know if you had any thoughts to what the question could be for The handmaids tale?

Many thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending