From my country: Celtic FC

Outwith my country: Liverpool FC

Good luck in the final btw :thumbsup:
Arsenal.
Reply 3
Original post by realistapple
i support spurs.

do u think u can win the champions league
well the blunt truth is Liverpool are very good we have a small chance of winning. all i can do is hope Spurs win.
Original post by LBotLa
do u think u can win the champions league
Reply 5
well the blunt truth is Liverpool are very good we have a small chance of winning. all i can do is hope Spurs win.

Tbh Spurs spending £0 and getting to the final and top 4 is insane. The profit must be pretty sweet too, at least 170m earned this season
exactly spurs are very capable. they are very underrated especially with school kids they frown upon the name but not this time spurs will (hopefully) win this champions league and proclaim there capability! do u support them too?
Original post by LBotLa
Tbh Spurs spending £0 and getting to the final and top 4 is insane. The profit must be pretty sweet too, at least 170m earned this season
(edited 4 years ago)
bit hypocritical coming from me i literally doubted they could beat Liverpool.
exactly spurs are very capable. they are very underrated especially with school kids they frown upon the name but not this time spurs will (hopefully) win this champions league and proclaim there capability! do u support them too?
Reply 8

no i support liverpool lol. rip
lmao that was unexpected.:lol:
Original post by LBotLa
no i support liverpool lol. rip
Reply 10
lmao that was unexpected.:lol:

im glad as hell you beat man city though. If they managed the quadruple i would want to die. Imagine buying all 4 trophies.
i dont support a football....
i just realized the error i made when writing the title.
for future references and to clear the confusion i meant to type, which football team do you support?.
manchester united
for future references and to clear the confusion i meant to type, which football team do you support?.
This season is amazing.
Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs (disgustang) are all in a chance to win major European cups.
Liverpool have a large chance (**** spurs) of being the best in Europe, but none of the teams above can even win their league (Liverpool have a chance but who cares?). (Honestly such a disappointment of city, can win the league but can’t beat Europe yet teams apparently worse than them can). England dominate Europe. Where’s the money at now? (Still here but less relevant)
spurs are absolutely not 'disgustang' they just haven't unleashed there full power. lmao i sound like i'm talking about an anime fight.
Original post by ThunderBeard
This season is amazing.
Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs (disgustang) are all in a chance to win major European cups.
Liverpool have a large chance (**** spurs) of being the best in Europe, but none of the teams above can even win their league (Liverpool have a chance but who cares?). (Honestly such a disappointment of city, can win the league but can’t beat Europe yet teams apparently worse than them can). England dominate Europe. Where’s the money at now? (Still here but less relevant)
spurs are absolutely 'disgustang' they just haven't unleashed there full power. lmao i sound like i'm talking about an anime fight.

They are disgusting, as above. Full power, lol what power? In anime, both parties are strong, but spurs aren’t.
yes spurs are very able and you will hopefully come to that realization when they win the champions league.
Original post by ThunderBeard
They are disgusting, as above. Full power, lol what power? In anime, both parties are strong, but spurs aren’t.
Ha, as if. You said it yourself, no chance with Liverpool. We have a better chance of winning Europa then the super cup.
yes spurs are very able and you will hopefully come to that realization when they win the champions league.

Quick Reply

Latest