The Student Room Group

Dreams

I always have dreams almost every night. What's your best or weirdest dream?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I had a dream I ****ed my younger sister. I searched what that meant and apparently I have a ''close connection'' with her; which is so not true cus we always argue.
I'm a cosmologist

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by HateSchx
I had a dream I ****ed my younger sister. I searched what that meant and apparently I have a ''close connection'' with her; which is so not true cus we always argue.

This is UK... not Alabama.
Reply 4
Original post by cosmos123
I'm a cosmologist

Spoiler

You sure are obsessed with that topic
Reply 5
What happened in Alabama...:s-smilie:
Original post by LBotLa
Reply 6

*happens

very very bad stuff.

Incest happened >.>
Best dream, one of Santa's reindeer could talk and was giving out chocolates.
I was 4.
Reply 9
Original post by londonmyst
Best dream, one of Santa's reindeer could talk and was giving out chocolates.
I was 4.

You remember a dream when u was 4?
You remember a dream when u was 4?

Yes.
Who could forget a talking reindeer?
One giving out an unlimited supply of tasty choco treats.
Last night I had a dream I kept dying in and then it would reset. But I'd have the memory from the previous 'life' so I knew who was out to kill me. In one version I was stabbed, another smothered, and in at least three I was hit by a train. At three different sections of the railway too!

Most of my dreams have been weird lately. Last week I dreamt I proposed to a man wearing a wedding dress. I woke-up before he could respond, but I have a feeling I was about to rejected based on the circumstances.
Reply 12
I always get weird and messed up dreams too but end up forgetting them.
Original post by sinfonietta
Last night I had a dream I kept dying in and then it would reset. But I'd have the memory from the previous 'life' so I knew who was out to kill me. In one version I was stabbed, another smothered, and in at least three I was hit by a train. At three different sections of the railway too!

Most of my dreams have been weird lately. Last week I dreamt I proposed to a man wearing a wedding dress. I woke-up before he could respond, but I have a feeling I was about to rejected based on the circumstances.

Wow, what an exciting time!

Your phrasing leaves it ambiguous - was it you or the man who was wearing the wedding dress?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Wow, what an exciting time!

Your phrasing leaves it ambiguous - was it you or the man who was wearing the wedding dress?

It wasn't particularly fun to be in said dream!

The man was the one in the wedding dress.
Original post by LBotLa

more like Florida lol
had a dream about the future where everyone had to go to mandatory military service and tbh im counting down the days because I remember when it is,and if it turns out to be true id be so shocked.
I dreamt that I was in a world made of everyone’s dreams. I was something I’d thought of after waking up abruptly one night, a dream guardian. In the dream, I was completely aware I was in a dream and I was showing my, at the time, best friend the world we were in and what his power was and how to use it. Weirdest thing that happened when I explained it was that I was telling him how to use it through a dream that dream me apparently had. I even remember having the flashback to the dream that dream me had. Not only did I apparently have a dream in a dream world, but I also remembered said dream without having it in reality. All I know is that the sensation of it was weird. And then shortly after that, dream me felt something, like another consciousness inside my mind appear. It was really uncomfortable because in my head, it actually felt like a void opened up in my conscious mind and into my dream. And then, without even doing anything myself, dream me stared at what appeared to be a jet flying towards the building I was in while talking to my friend and he suddenly said, “That isn’t me” with fear in his voice, indicating that it wasn't supposed to be in my dream. Then I looked back to my friend as we got hit, everything whited out, and I woke up startled in my bed thinking about how dream me probably just died.

Super weird, but still one of my best because of how detailed and fantastic it was up until the point I probably died.
I always have dreams almost every night. What's your best or weirdest dream?
Although this first happened irl, I had a dream reincarnating the exact moment.

A few years back I went to Bangladesh with all my cousins, it was a hot day so my older cousins decided to hang out near the swimming pool. I wasn’t old enough to be a part of their ‘gang’ yet so often I walked around lone dressed in my peach coloured shorts, vest and a cap. I always had a thin stick with me to make markings in the sand, thinking back to it I probably ruined a whole tree from all the branches I broke off. Because my cousins came over from their district, they were dressed up in heavy dresses which they trodded in as they lingered near the open waters.

I watched them from afar, I was angry for them leaving me out so I chucked pebbles in their direction despite the several meters between us. But who would have guessed that excluding little me would be something they’d be thanking me for till this day? One of them had fallen in, grabbing on to the nearest thing to them which was my other cousin and just like that, I watched a human dominoes tumble into the pool.

I saw the eruption of splashing and watched the water haul their bodies down; their heavy dresses were of no help either drowning them deeper. Being the rational 7-year old I was, a second later I dived in and pulled them all up to the surface reviving their lungs with oxygen. Just kidding, I was s'hit scared of water so I ran back to the villa and called for anyone who was there. My uncle ended up rescuing those ungrateful s'hits who can’t seem to admit that it was me who saved them -_-

Bahahaha good memories
At this rate, I think you should write a book about it! :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest