The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i dont do either of those. I would make a list of quotes and keywords to refresh your memory.
I feel prepared hopefully no random questions come up and aiming for a 6+.
Really that sweet
Original post by rocketman3234
i dont do either of those. I would make a list of quotes and keywords to refresh your memory.
I feel prepared hopefully no random questions come up and aiming for a 6+.
Good luck....sorry don't do any of the ones you have listed.
Hopefully its a nice paper thou..as i'm aiming for 7/8
Same I’m aiming for 7 but I feel like failing
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
Good luck....sorry don't do any of the ones you have listed.
Hopefully its a nice paper thou..as i'm aiming for 7/8
Reply 5
Let's hope some simple questions come up for Christianity, and good luck with Buddhism, I heard that it's quite difficult. Hopefully we're asked about private worship for Christianity, because that's literally ALL I know. Look through the specification and tick off stuff you do know and review stuff that you find difficult, the spec says basically everything that we need to know.

LET'S GET THOSE 8s THOUGH!!! AND REMEMBER 'LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR' :smile:
Original post by Notprepared
Same I’m aiming for 7 but I feel like failing

You won't ...Good Luck:smile:
Reply 7
hey how did everyone find todays exam
Original post by Kwelpim

did Buddhism and Christianity, Buddhism was all solid. Christianty was fine aside from the very first question, the multiple choice on salvation. Think it was, which of these is not a form of salvation: law, sin, grace, spirit

oh and the last question on the paper about the lords prayer, found that horrendously difficult.
1.1 Christian beliefsLaw grace sin or spirit?
Same i struggled on that multiple choice - I put Spirit because salvation is being saved from sin and the law and grace is a way of doing so. I think the answer was sin now though.
i chose law, because the spirit has something to do with Christianity
Original post by Laurence863
did Buddhism and Christianity, Buddhism was all solid. Christianty was fine aside from the very first question, the multiple choice on salvation. Think it was, which of these is not a form of salvation: law, sin, grace, spirit

oh and the last question on the paper about the lords prayer, found that horrendously difficult.
Reply 12
IT WAS SO BADDD i want to cry so bad so so bad
I did Christianity and Islam- i hated the question on the imamammbfsFuv wth was that
The Lords Prayer I did about informal prayers and how Christians can use their own beliefs and share their own interpretation of their faith

Just done a GCSE Christianity & Buddhist R.E Aqa gcse exam, how did everyone find it?
Original post by rrrude
IT WAS SO BADDD i want to cry so bad so so bad
I did Christianity and Islam- i hated the question on the imamammbfsFuv wth was that

Yeah ikr I didn't know a quote for the imamate xD I knew the points though about being able to interpret the Quran without fault. I used the quote about prophets saying that they're equal xD
Original post by Kwelpim

Honestly it was probably the worst paper I have ever received for Christianity and Islam. It was so difficult that I came out of the exam crying. But oh well I tried my best.
Reply 17
What did you put for the 1 marker about salvation
The 12 marker on the 5 pillars was alright?
Original post by Lolarose2303
Honestly it was probably the worst paper I have ever received for Christianity and Islam. It was so difficult that I came out of the exam crying. But oh well I tried my best.

I done the same tests and me and alot of my friends put sin for that multiple question.

Latest

Trending

Trending