The Student Room Group

Whats''Your type'' ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
:h:

Personally I like them 3-7 years older, preferably Asian and idky but a Muslim name is really hot 😍
Beards are lovely and I really really like them kinda chubby, there’s more to cuddle and they’re so soft !!

Ooooo
Reply 21
as sexy as mother****er as well
And he’s 6ft4 💞💞

Still get the tick for a Muslim name :tongue:
Introverted, reserved, but exceptionally nice and modest. I think I'm unique (as a guy) in only wanting this 'type'.

Personally I like them 3-7 years older, preferably Asian and idky but a Muslim name is really hot 😍
Beards are lovely and I really really like them kinda chubby, there’s more to cuddle and they’re so soft !!

Why does description fit me so well tho :lol: Turning 21 next month, Asian , have a Turkish name :rofl: Ps I have a beard and I'm kind of chubby :facepalm: Stop making posts like this loool

Gurl you just described me hmu 😂 👍
Original post by Luna_123
Guys who are genuinely caring, can make me laugh, passionate about what they want to do, willing to adventure, love to read, have “aesthetic clothing” like young leo style u could say. Not about that Eboy or fboy kinda guy thx

What's an Eboy?
Original post by Rocky Handsome
You forgot the tits

I like different kinds of boobs. As long as they're well shaped then I can take big or small.
Small is crap..not interesting. Big...Yessssss!!
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I like different kinds of boobs. As long as they're well shaped then I can take big or small.
then u must like your moms then

Spoiler

Honestly I’m desperate at this point I would date anyone

Spoiler

:angry:
:smile:
looooll..SHots fired
Original post by ctchannah

Spoiler

Gurl you just described me hmu 😂 👍

Get off anonymous then :facepalm:
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
What's an Eboy?

Have u not seen that trend on Tik tok?
ikr lmaoooo i was legit dyin inside
:angry:
:smile:
looooll..SHots fired
Who even uses it??
Original post by Luna_123
Have u not seen that trend on Tik tok?
Small is crap..not interesting. Big...Yessssss!!

On average, big boobs when you take the bra off are saggier and less perky than smaller boobs. The appearance of the bare boobs is just as important as what they look like in a top, plus push-up bras can make smaller boobs look bigger in a top anyway. Best of both worlds.
Original post by ctchannah

Spoiler

Firstly, no, my mum is in her 50s and probably has a saggy old pair. Secondly, "moms" - you American fam?
lol i probably watch too much American shows lmao your so cringe tho

Firstly, no, my mum is in her 50s and probably has a saggy old pair. Secondly, "moms" - you American fam?
Beard, at least a wee bit taller and older than me, funny, enjoys watching lots of TV shows and films, loves food as much as I do, doesn't want to go out ALL the time, good in bed, just generally easy going.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending