The Student Room Group

Official Solicitor Apprenticeship Thread

Scroll to see replies

I haven't heard back either and I am concerned because originally they said the assessment day would be in Easter holidays, I've emailed them and heard nothing!
I’ve heard that they email everyone regardless and if you are successful to the assessment stage, they email you two/one week in advance.
Original post by caitlinxgriffinx
I haven't heard back either and I am concerned because originally they said the assessment day would be in Easter holidays, I've emailed them and heard nothing!
Reply 62
I’m not sure if you have already been told but I’m sorry to say that the assessment centre has already taken place and the offers have been sent out.
Original post by sahraazizzz
I’ve heard that they email everyone regardless and if you are successful to the assessment stage, they email you two/one week in advance.
But when I log on to my account on the website there is no update?
Original post by Fxe
I’m not sure if you have already been told but I’m sorry to say that the assessment centre has already taken place and the offers have been sent out.
Likewise. Has the assessment centre in London taken place?
Original post by caitlinxgriffinx
But when I log on to my account on the website there is no update?
Reply 65
I’ve applied for the solicitor apprenticeship at CMS. Just waiting to hear back if I’m through to the assessment day! Exciting times 😁
Hi,
Me too! Did you do the video interview and critical thinking test?

Let me know when you hear back!
Original post by Demee
I’ve applied for the solicitor apprenticeship at CMS. Just waiting to hear back if I’m through to the assessment day! Exciting times 😁
Anyone applied/ applying for Severn Trent?
Reply 68
Hi! That’s exciting! Kinda been wanting to speak to somebody else in the same position haha.

Yes I did, I was surprised by the questions on the video interview but I managed to keep my nerve so think it went pretty well!

How about you? and which office have you applied to?

Original post by HollyPowell123
Hi,
Me too! Did you do the video interview and critical thinking test?

Let me know when you hear back!
Same, the first question threw me a little as it was my first video interview but it went okay!

Are you applying for just this or have you applied for others?

I'm applying for the London office, how about you?
Original post by Demee
Hi! That’s exciting! Kinda been wanting to speak to somebody else in the same position haha.

Yes I did, I was surprised by the questions on the video interview but I managed to keep my nerve so think it went pretty well!

How about you? and which office have you applied to?
Reply 70
Yeah I’ve applied for the London office too. Have you heard anything about the assessment day yet?

Yeah I applied for Mayer Brown too.

Same, the first question threw me a little as it was my first video interview but it went okay!

Are you applying for just this or have you applied for others?

I'm applying for the London office, how about you?
I haven't I think it will be the end of this week if we should hear anything, I'm hoping anyway.

I do know that the assessment day for london is 29th May as it says on their website! fingers crossed.
Let me know when you hear anything!
Original post by Demee
Yeah I’ve applied for the London office too. Have you heard anything about the assessment day yet?

Yeah I applied for Mayer Brown too.
Reply 72
Yes I think it should be within the next few days as well.

Yeah I’ll let you know. Hopefully we both get to the assessment day and can have the security of already knowing somebody! Haha :smile:
I haven't I think it will be the end of this week if we should hear anything, I'm hoping anyway.

I do know that the assessment day for london is 29th May as it says on their website! fingers crossed.
Reply 73

I haven’t heard anything yet.... have you?
I got an email invite to the assessment centre last Thursday.

Maybe email them and say you haven't had an email confirming the next stage?
Original post by Demee
I haven’t heard anything yet.... have you?
Reply 75
Owwww really :frown: that doesn’t sound good for me. Yeah I’ll email them.
I got an email invite to the assessment centre last Thursday.

Maybe email them and say you haven't had an email confirming the next stage?
Reply 76
Well done to you though! :smile:
Original post by Demee
Owwww really :frown: that doesn’t sound good for me. Yeah I’ll email them.
Has anyone who went to the CMS assessment centre heard back yet? The assessment day was last week.
I haven’t heard anything yet! :frown:
Has anyone who went to the CMS assessment centre heard back yet? The assessment day was last week.
At least it's not just me, i was fearing the worst! When did they say they'd let you know by? They said by the end of the week to us, so there is still time...
Original post by graceras1
I haven’t heard anything yet! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending