The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE Computer Science J276/01 13th May 2019- Morning UNOFFICIAL MARK SCHEME

Post your answers here for the questions ???

Scroll to see replies

yo yo yo yo yo yo yo that exam was bare easy
Reply 2
bump....
how did you find it?
worst thing ever😭😭😭😭 i messed up taht algroth
ez
for the ssd and optical i wrote that

SSD was more expensive and faster and more portable and durable , optical could get scracthes easily and just explained the ways the data was stores
What did everyone put for that algorithm question?
i also put that layers were used bcos if one had not been working properly it wouldnt have affected the others and that layers were universal
messageLength - 1 for the first gap
Original post by Jasmine1102
What did everyone put for that algorithm question?

lol i just added some random 1s and 65s and hoped for the best
And that weird one with the relationships between IP and stuff
What did everyone get for that algorithm question?
Reply 13
That IP question was so solid smh
Original post by Jasmine1102
And that weird one with the relationships between IP and stuff

i just put that 192 was https and the fact that it was a protocol and that ocr was the domain name server
Original post by meemy123
for the ssd and optical i wrote that

SSD was more expensive and faster and more portable and durable , optical could get scracthes easily and just explained the ways the data was stores

Yeah i put that. That was quite easy for an 8 marker actually. I dont think you needed to explain how the data was stored. I talked about the read write times too
It was actually a really good exam! I thought it would be harder, so I think paper 2 is gonna be worse. But it's put me in a good mood now :smile:
I also talked about how they are broken down in manageable pieces
Original post by meemy123
i also put that layers were used bcos if one had not been working properly it wouldnt have affected the others and that layers were universal
It was acc surprisingly ezpz but the question of IP's, WebServers & URL's was frickin solid lads.
The algorithm question lowkey s t u n k e d.
the question about Hashim mentioned that he was connected to a network. so am I right in assuming that any answers about physical barriers and passwords are wrong??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending