The Student Room Group

How old are you and when are you leaving TSR? :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dunya
17, it's not really any sort of hindrance on having but if once the fidget spinner and slime generation arrive here, then maybe.

Looool
Actually you know what, me quitting TSR too, @Saunders16 arrange a permanent proxy I'm out!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Reply 62
nooooo don't we will miss ya
Original post by thestudent33
Actually you know what, me quitting TSR too, @Saunders16 arrange a permanent proxy I'm out!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Original post by the bear
it's nice to have you back Presh :hugs:

just like the olden days

:shakecane:

:kiss: I'd like to think I've grown up a wee bit but :iiam:
Reply 64
I just came on
Reply 65
hello
Original post by LDN-
I just came on
Hmmm I sense something fishy going on here. Is Josh up to something again?

Spoiler

Original post by thestudent33
Don't lie, I'll get my assistant, Watson to find out the truth. @Noura.m. it's your cue

:holmes:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by username3973192
If I catch you annoying anyone you will be reported straight away, Forum Helpers should be helpful and only helpful. You're not allowed to say "lol" or do any thing apart from help.

Spoiler

Huh? Being a FH doesn't mean you're not allowed to have fun. If that were true none of us would do it. :lol:
l0l
I would like to come on in a few years and maybe do an update if my terrible academic background actually went somewhere well and if I finally get to be in a good place so other people in similar situations could have some hope.

Also, if I have a family in the future, I would like to come on here to see what the exams would be like :h:

So I guess I will never leave lol
I'll probably leave once I reach 30, it's a bit weird for a grown adult to be on a student forum. (unless they're still a student)
Yeeah, never leaving.
Hey @RazzzBerries, use your special "mod powers" and convince TSR to put this on the sidebar :colone:

I don't think it's actually in TSR's best interests for a discussion about when you're going to leave their site to be on the sidebar haha. They want their members to stay and be active for as long as possible!
@AngryJellyfish :hide: would have a lot to say on this matter
Original post by Leviathan1611
I'll probably leave once I reach 30, it's a bit weird for a grown adult to be on a student forum. (unless they're still a student)
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by DedicatedWizard
I would like to come on in a few years and maybe do an update if my terrible academic background actually went somewhere well and if I finally get to be in a good place so other people in similar situations could have some hope.

Also, if I have a family in the future, I would like to come on here to see what the exams would be like :h:

So I guess I will never leave lol

That's why I'm here. I am toying with the idea of doing an MSc as well, but mainly I find it useful to watch GCSE discussions for my stepson, as things have changed since I did mine. I'm 28 now. I do still reply to other discussions too if I'm bored, because I think it's helpful for people to reply who actually have life experience, as lots of the discussions on here ask for advice that's just too difficult when you haven't lived!
Original post by Leviathan1611

You're a grown adult long before you're 30, there are plenty of people older than that on here, student or not, lots of parents are on here too. Why would you put an age on it, if you think it's weird for adults to be here when they're not students, just leave when you finish studying?
Nevvvver. :undefined:no
NEVER!

Nah, just joking. :lol: I'm 24 but I'll be graduating when I'm about 27/28, so maybe around then or sooner? I usually use sites less and less before not using them at all so that's bound to happen as life goes on. I don't always use this place for study related things and so it can get tiresome seeing A level, GCSE and Uni threads all the time. When you've already graduated, those things don't really matter much to you. Plus, GCSE grading has changed and I didn't go about uni the traditional way so I don't think I have any useful 'wisdom' to share with anyone.

Answer the question.

Vote in the poll.

Now.

I guess the CTAM threads are keeping you in :smile:

Maybe you'll leave when you finally reach a million? Or will you then go on for the next million?

Yep, that's the one :biggrin:

Well, another forum that I know of has carried on to two million; whether or not we do that, is a different matter!
Original post by Paracosm
Oh, for goodness sake, give it a rest will you? :yawn:

That's totally not the truth and if you had dedicated more than several days to the role before throwing the towel in, you'd know that. Our Forum Helpers are a large, diverse and incredible team of people that - yes - help on the forum (shocking, I know!), but they're just as much allowed to have fun as anyone else is here providing it's within the realms of the rules of this website.

Source: I have been on the team four 4 years if you count the time when I was a CA myself. With regards to "not allowed to say "lol" or do any thing apart from help":

lol rofl lmfao lmao hahahaha l0l looooool

With regards to the other nonsense you keep going on about... you clearly didn't understand the role - which - given you only took part for about three days, makes sense.

Take care.

If you haven't got the time or patience to mollycoddle, babysit and pacify your own CAs then shop bought is fine.

And leaving in 4 months.

Quick Reply

Latest