The Student Room Group

Post a picture of your revision!

Scroll to see replies

yo follow my study gram @_studywithm_ :dumbells:
i is knowing what revision is :cool:
I’m doing 5 National 5 subjects this year and they’re really working, it just helps me feel a little more in control 😊
Original post by furryface12
I might have a look at some point! I generally just write notes which works for me, then do other stuff if I have time. I definitely don't for this exam season but might in the future (although god knows how many i'd have to make to cover all the content for third year uni exams :lol: )

You sound so organised! It's the sort of thing I always mean to do and rarely if ever do in practice :tongue: hope it all pays off- do you have many exams?
IMG_7005.JPG
I'm studying her :cool:
Screenshot 2019-05-12 15.20.02.png
First class essay here guys.
F9617441-7D2B-4000-9D92-7E2391600EF0.jpeg

Old but don't catch me out on any spelling mistakes :biggrin:
Oooh how beautiful!
Original post by Dunya

Original post by CoolCavy
IMG_20190511_201357957.jpg

What are you up to?
Original post by Dunya

This is so beautiful :love:
even better:

I'll post a site:

https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/

that's revision (past papers lol)
cool what are you aiming for
Original post by SWEET_ LEMON
image.jpg Biology !!! I feel really happy cause I’m ready now for the exam on Tuesday ☺️💛
Original post by Dunya

Looks great; how long does that take you to do, if you layout each page like that?
Original post by Strelzo
Looks great; how long does that take you to do, if you layout each page like that?

I can't accord a time for all my notes as some of them take longer/shorter than the others but I'd say that page took me 30 mins - alongside trying to understand the content and all.

Something like this, content light, would only take 15 mins:
savesvsevs.JPG
but then we have a content dense topic which would probably take much longer.
IMG_6695.JPG
Original post by Aryan3031
cool what are you aiming for

A grade 7/8 :smile:( hopefully! )
Original post by furryface12
That is amazing, good luck!! Do you have many others? :smile:

^^ thank you ! Unfortunately I do have many exams left :afraid:. I just started my GCSES today ! Biology is tomorrow.
There are soooo many exams for GCSE it’s crazy like why are the different papers on different days omg? I’ve done 7 Nat 5s over a few years (early presentation) so if I did those 7 plus French (bc you guys have 1 extra) I’d be doing 19 exams and that’s so crazy
Original post by SWEET_ LEMON
^^ thank you ! Unfortunately I do have many exams left :afraid:. I just started my GCSES today ! Biology is tomorrow.
Original post by Dunya

savesvsevs.JPG.
IMG_6695.JPG

Wow these notes are so pretty!! ^^ .
I tried making my notes aesthetically like you have , but I find that when I do they look too neat like a text book! Lol . Messy notes work better for me :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending