The Student Room Group

College finished

Well today I have completed my course and have ended up with a triple distinction star. So happy. Three long hard years and I have done it
If I May ask, what were the major challenges you have faced through you're studies ( academics)
Hmm that is a tough one, i suppose some of the major challenges i have faced though my studies were wanting to get into uni and knowing i had to complete this whole course before doing so. And then some family who haven't been supported and friends.
But know im going to university, starting a new challenge in September a new chapter but yeah i wouldn't say the work was a massive challenge, but researching and doing every single grade and working during the weekend was quite difficult
Original post by travelcollegeguy
Well today I have completed my course and have ended up with a triple distinction star. So happy. Three long hard years and I have done it

That's amazing well done! Which university are you studying at and what are you going to be doing?

Well done! Now kick back, relax and enjoy your long break cause you deserve it.
That is pretty awesome and congratulations. Best of luck from now on.
I'm asking the question because I started my journey at a university this year and recently got my semester mark and found out that I don't qualify to sit for an examination on one of my modules. I'm pretty much stressing and don't know how to cope with this stuff. The module is not a major, the problem is I don't know where to from here

Hmm that is a tough one, i suppose some of the major challenges i have faced though my studies were wanting to get into uni and knowing i had to complete this whole course before doing so. And then some family who haven't been supported and friends.
But know im going to university, starting a new challenge in September a new chapter but yeah i wouldn't say the work was a massive challenge, but researching and doing every single grade and working during the weekend was quite difficult
Reply 6
Very well done!
Original post by S1elyak1
That's amazing well done! Which university are you studying at and what are you going to be doing?

chester uni and international tourism management

Quick Reply

Latest