The Student Room Group

Cumming every day

How often do you guys ***?

Scroll to see replies

On a daily basis but ain’t since it’s ramdan I tried not to do it for the last 6 or 7 days but I couldn’t help myself last night.
Original post by Anonymous
How often do you guys ***?

I see you are asking the defining question of our generation.
Original post by Bengali123
On a daily basis but ain’t since it’s ramdan I tried not to do it for the last 6 or 7 days but I couldn’t help myself last night.

Bro, that’s extremely haram
i generate the melted ice cream stuff on certain occasions,,, you know? like its gotta be something gud
I do it twice per day at least, sometimes up to 4 times per day. Although in the past I've been really into denial/chastity so I've gone several months without doing it before.
I do it twice per day at least, sometimes up to 4 times per day. Although in the past I've been really into denial/chastity so I've gone several months without doing it before.

Wow, that's a lot! I hope you're getting enough zinc.
feelsbadman... dont you think thats too many times, bro?
Reply 8
I prefer to go.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Wow, that's a lot! I hope you're getting enough zinc.

I don't think I have any zinc deficiency, no.
That sounds very healthy
Original post by agustdmochi
feelsbadman... dont you think thats too many times, bro?

Sometimes if I do it too much like lately then my foreskin gets tight and it can make peeing less comfortable at times. I just feel the urge to do it really often.
as a female,, im concerned to say the least
Yes but if was at night time
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Bro, that’s extremely haram
its very natural to bust a nut so yeah
everyday bABY
Original post by agustdmochi
as a female,, im concerned to say the least

How come?
4 to 7 times a week. Everyone has different values they spend on it every week and it is perfectly fine as long as they are able to lead their lives normally in general and can reach their goals.
How ***?

Fixed that for you
Original post by Bengali123
Yes but if was at night time

Still haram, why would it being night time make a difference?

Quick Reply

Latest