The Student Room Group

UCV dentistry Valencia 2019

Scroll to see replies

Where can I find more info about the program? What are the entrance requirements?
Reply 21
Go on to 'A Star Future' website. Search under the Dentistry category for UCV Dentistry. They have all the info you need to apply.
If I apply and get given an offer and pay the reservation fee. Does this mean I am guaranteed a place next year?
Reply 23
If you do it and get an offer now I think it would be for the class starting September 2019
Original post by lyneguy
If you do it and get an offer now I think it would be for the class starting September 2019

would the uni wait till my results day or willi be guaranted a place before then
Reply 25
Not sure. Best to contact A Star Future.
So Lyneguy have you sat your finals yet? Also if you haventhave you confirmed your place next year
Reply 27
Hi my son is starting in September. He sat A levels last year A chem, A maths, A Biology and B Further Maths. Top 10% UKCAT score interviewed at Plymouth and Newcastle but rejected. So this was last chance for him. He did not wish to do anything else but Dentistry. Spanish Uni not interested in UKCAT score.
I was just curious because some People say they have cconfirmed offers and are starting in 2019 but they haven't sat their a levels yet
Reply 29
I think they will take ABB
Yes I'm aware, but my question was about people saying that they accepted offers and being guaranteed a place before they have sat their finals
Original post by Loves99
I think they will take ABB
Reply 31
I just completed a Bachelors of Science Degree in Canada
Original post by lyneguy
I just completed a Bachelors of Science Degree in Canada

Have you talked to any Canadian students already in the dentistry program at UCV?? How are the profs and are all courses in English? I emailed A star future and they said the school is going through a process to make sure they are accredited in Canada, Im not sure if that's true tho
Reply 33
No I haven't talked to any Canadians there.
I think the accreditation process he means is having it designated for the Canada Student loan program. All classes are in English but your patients will likely only speak Spanish. This will be important starting 3rd year. I am actually going to Valencia June 15th to the Taronja language school to brush up on my Valencian/Castano Spanish. I will be there until we start the dentistry program.
I am from BC, I am also a British Citizan as well. I just graduated from McGill in science.
Do any of you guys know if they’re still taking applications for Dentistry at UCV? I want to apply for this September- from the UK
Reply 35
Not sure. Contact A Star Future.
D
Original post by lyneguy
Not sure. Contact A Star Future.

Thanks mate- do you think it’s a first come first serve type thing for International Students
Reply 37
I think most of the class has been selected but as a few days ago there were still some places. Don't know if the are still taking applicants. Mark at A Star Future will know.
Original post by lyneguy
I think most of the class has been selected but as a few days ago there were still some places. Don't know if the are still taking applicants. Mark at A Star Future will know.

Thank you bro- fingers crossed there is some places left! I’ve emailed them and will find out on Monday 🤞
Reply 39
good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending