The Student Room Group

Gcse edexcel religious studies b may 2019 discussion

Well that was an interesting test... what are your thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Absolutely shambolic mate. Only thing im confident in that came up was trinity
Original post by meriem_ait
Reply 2
Lol me too
I took Islam the questions were just plain strange.
... what on earth was the reconciliation question about and what even is advent lol
Sorry but I really thought that was a SWEET, HEAVENLY, DIVINE Exam honestlyyyyyy, the only question that kinda threw me off was the last D question about Jesus being a good man or suttin
Reply 6
What was advent goisss and that last question threw me
We didn't get that test :biggrin:
Original post by ewaqairavoka
Sorry but I really thought that was a SWEET, HEAVENLY, DIVINE Exam honestlyyyyyy, the only question that kinda threw me off was the last D question about Jesus being a good man or suttin
Ah sorry my exam board is EDUQAS anyone else?
Original post by SchmuckOff
We didn't get that test :biggrin:
Reply 9
I went blank when it said reconcillation

Original post by vijval999
... What on earth was the reconciliation question about and what even is advent lol
Haha I was like is advent even on the spec? I guess it is lol.
(edited 4 years ago)
so according to most people it refers to resolving conflict worldwide, but the question was phrased really badly because reconciliation is also a catholic sacrament
Original post by Hibbyxo
I went blank when it said reconcillation
Anyone with Eduqas/Route B Component 1 Found. Catholic?
Reply 13
EXACTLY PRESCHHHH The almost worded everytging wrong fam so annoying in creation they asked about trinity and put then nicence creed
so according to most people it refers to resolving conflict worldwide, but the question was phrased really badly because reconciliation is also a catholic sacrament
Reply 14
IMAGINE the question askes to write why abortion is allowed I'm writing why they are not allowed had quickly recover kmtttt
Advent was the lead up to Christmas I thought it had something to do with Easter....
lmao i actually wrote a 2 sided essay on the sacrament of reconciliation then crossed it out and rushed one on resolving conflict
Original post by Hibbyxo
EXACTLY PRESCHHHH The almost worded everytging wrong fam so annoying in creation they asked about trinity and put then nicence creed
Reply 17
ahhh lmaoooo don't worry me and my friends were like will smash the Islam paper watch even thou is lowkey difficuilt
lmao i actually wrote a 2 sided essay on the sacrament of reconciliation then crossed it out and rushed one on resolving conflict
... what on earth was the reconciliation question about and what even is advent lol

WHAT THE **** WAS RECONCILIATION?? I didn't even mention atonement ughhh
oh wait is that what its about, i thought its reconciliation between conflicts like worldwide church stopping war
loads of people also say its the reconciliation sacrament (confession box)
and now theres salvation and reconciliation with god as well
WHY CANT THEY WORD THE QUESTION RIGHT
Original post by coolio333
WHAT THE **** WAS RECONCILIATION?? I didn't even mention atonement ughhh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending