The Student Room Group

Aqa religious studies paper 1

How did you find the paper?
Do you think I can pass RE if i did **** on this test?
Okay don’t really get the question in Buddhism about worship being more important at the temple than at home and the one about the Lord’s Prayer
Original post by Calmcalmcalmmm
Do you think I can pass RE if i did **** on this test?

You still have 50% to go so if you do well on the next one probably (I haven't looked at any previous grade boundaries though)
I don't do Buddhism but the Lord's Prayer was odd we barely covered it and it was with a student teacher so I didn't have much to say

Original post by Honeybeehoney251
Okay don’t really get the question in Buddhism about worship being more important at the temple than at home and the one about the Lord’s Prayer
Reply 5
Understood them but didn’t haven’t time to finish them both. Don’t know the Lord’s Prayer off by heart so that was difficult to write about
We had to say it in primary but I can't remember the whole thing so I used "on earth as it is in heaven"
Original post by Mill2002
Understood them but didn’t haven’t time to finish them both. Don’t know the Lord’s Prayer off by heart so that was difficult to write about
Worst case scenario I get a 2 level on the first exam what level do you think I would need for the next test?
Original post by pinkypink725
You still have 50% to go so if you do well on the next one probably (I haven't looked at any previous grade boundaries though)
what would be a 9
The grade boundaries aren't set until all the papers are marked and I can't find last years
Original post by SkaterMater
what would be a 9
I don't know just do your best
Worst case scenario I get a 2 level on the first exam what level do you think I would need for the next test?
I don't know just do your best

Ok Il try. Dont need RE but it just sad first exam didnt go well.
Hopefully it's just a one off
Ok Il try. Dont need RE but it just sad first exam didnt go well.

well it was on the desk when i walked in... where did you find your paper?!
Original post by thrivingmakeup
well it was on the desk when i walked in... where did you find your paper?!

-.-
The Lord's Prayer question was stupid as there wasn't much to talk about :/
The Islam paper was well more difficult though, the fudge is Ashura and Imamate?
(edited 4 years ago)

On the table
Ashura is that festival but dunno what Imamate is but an imam is a leader so maybe something about that
Original post by IDoNothingRight
The Lord's Prayer question was stupid as there wasn't much to talk about :/
The Islam paper was well more difficult though, the fudge is Ashura and Imamate?

(One of my friends wrote about churches for Imamate so don't worrying too much)
Mine was Christianity and Islam. I surprisingly found it alright. But the Angels question kinda threw me off.
I don't remember the question but don't you have to think that angels are relevant to modern world to be Muslim?
Reply 19
OK. I done Christianity and Judaism. What threw me off was the Judaism practices question.
' Celebrating Shabbat at home is more important than celebrating Shabbat in a synagogue '

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending