The Student Room Group

Is this normal?

Scroll to see replies

Damn didn’t think of dis
Izzacly man, just make this life the best it can be regardless of whether people dislike it or not. Stay true to yourself.
Thank you man, just dishing out what I've learned :smile: Luv you too brotha, ofc no homo :tongue:
Opposite for me, the bigger I get the more people avoid me cause I apparently look a bit scary :lol: I don't look like the typical bodybuilding oaf or anything, I think it's where I'm tall and built and I've got the male equivalent of a resting b**** face like I don't want to be spoken to. My mum found it hilarious once cause we had the gas man round to fix the boiler - I was just leaving as he pulled up outside and he was asking my mum if I'm a bodybuilder, if I'd be back soon and when she said I'd just gone to the shops he started hurrying up to try and get out if there before I got back :rofl: WTF. I got back and he was still there and he said hello to me really nervously as I walked through the door. Started to relax once he realised I was friendly and was chatting to him, then as per once people realise I'm not going to bite their head off the same questions come in - do you play rugby if I'm bulked out, are you a bodybuilder if I'm lean. I'm not even that big, I still look natty FFS :lol:
looks photoshopped.. in person :curious:
You’re on the Truman Show that’s why
I mean, if you're wearing muscle tops and showin' off yo' gains then it's to be expected really. Assuming you even do, that is. :dontknow:
It’s a great movie, one of my faves
I think everyone feels like they’re in the Truman show sometimes lol
That's probably what it is then I guess, if it's visually obvious.
People are just admiring your dedication dude, I definitely couldn't stick to something like that. :lol:
This is retarded. Your just showing of and acting as this is bad ting and you dont like the attention. Your retarded.
Can't tell if troll or if I should call an ambulance before you drown in your own arrogance.
Proportionately were probably about the same mate, as I said I think the height does a lot of it as it makes you look proportionately a lot bigger than the average person when you've got some muscle, sorta like how Arnold suddenly didn't look so huge when he had a photo done with Wilt Chamberlain and Andre The Giant even though lb for lb he's a lot more muscular for his size than they were. Plus as I said my face looks a bit moody when it's relaxed which doesn't help :lol:
Reply 32
This whole post is a boast factor. Makes me laugh.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Opposite for me, the bigger I get the more people avoid me cause I apparently look a bit scary :lol: I don't look like the typical bodybuilding oaf or anything, I think it's where I'm tall and built and I've got the male equivalent of a resting b**** face like I don't want to be spoken to. My mum found it hilarious once cause we had the gas man round to fix the boiler - I was just leaving as he pulled up outside and he was asking my mum if I'm a bodybuilder, if I'd be back soon and when she said I'd just gone to the shops he started hurrying up to try and get out if there before I got back :rofl: WTF. I got back and he was still there and he said hello to me really nervously as I walked through the door. Started to relax once he realised I was friendly and was chatting to him, then as per once people realise I'm not going to bite their head off the same questions come in - do you play rugby if I'm bulked out, are you a bodybuilder if I'm lean. I'm not even that big, I still look natty FFS :lol:

lol @ using a bragging thread to humblebrag yourself
m8 you break the arrogance barrier like I break the sound barrier.
Reply 35
No this is 100% a boastful post. Your arrogance is phenomenal.
Yes it was necesary. you arroganf ****.
If you're fat and show some body confidence, it's "Go you, you deserve to love yourself, you're so inspirational, nobody should put you down!". If you're in great shape and you show some body confidence as a result of your hard work, it's "Wow, in love with yourself much? So arrogant, someone should knock you down a peg or two...". This society we live in is f***ed bro :rofl:
Reply 38
Maybe they all compliment you for how much of an idiot you are, and you're just that great at not realising it that everyone celebrates your talent.
I'm not gonna explain, you're old enough to understand exactly what arrogance and showing off is.

Ok you absolutely shot that guy down I'll give you that one. Bit overkill to use the most powerful insult in the book though.

Quick Reply

Latest