The Student Room Group

Is this normal?

Scroll to see replies

tell us when you manage to bang a girl on the streets, in the open
The whole basis of the principle of not showing off is not that showing off is somehow objectively morally wrong. It's that it naturally incites jealousy in others. Again, whether or not that jealousy is justified, it's an automatic response (due to evolution and competition blah blah) and it's not in your interest to make people jealous towards you or resent you. That is the 'scientific' reason why showing off is a bad thing.
Retards like you piss me right of. go **** yourself and die.
I hate the ones that ask about your diet and when you answer with simple stuff like "eat less and move more really, it's just creating a caloric deficit so you're burning more calories than you're eating" they keep pressing on what type of foods they should eat and which ones to avoid, what times they should eat etc. I just told you what to do, now f*** off and do it :rofl:
o_O
Original post by retardation101
Retards like you piss me right of. go **** yourself and die.

angry troll < funny troll, you should upgrade to funny troll
So you get guys complimenting you and touching you? Maybe you look like youre into guys idk 🤷🏻*♀️
Original post by SanicSpeed
The whole basis of the principle of not showing off is not that showing off is somehow objectively morally wrong. It's that it naturally incites jealousy in others. Again, whether or not that jealousy is justified, it's an automatic response (due to evolution and competition blah blah) and it's not in your interest to make people jealous towards you or resent you. That is the 'scientific' reason why showing off is a bad thing.

I think you mean envy. Jealousy means you're afraid of losing something to someone else. Envy just means you want what they've got in their life.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I think you mean envy. Jealousy means you're afraid of losing something to someone else. Envy just means you want what they've got in their life.

No jealously is definitely what I mean, using the correct definition that one finds in the dictionary.
Original post by SanicSpeed
o_O

angry troll < funny troll, you should upgrade to funny troll

**** of your a disgrace. proper wasteman dont tell me what to do.
Reflects theirs and their assumption of yours - Idk what your sexuality is or what you look like but maybe thats what they’re thinking...
I dont know how anyone can think its ok to feel a random stranger up...how do you react to it? :/
okay fine when you go to the park,
yeah i see that sh*t all the time
Reply 51
sarcasm.exe was not found
I've seen a dr*nk dude sh*t on the floor, i literally puked on the spot
Ill break your pencilneck u ****ing boastful ****.
Loool I was thinking why is he getting so emotional 😩
Have you done anything different appearance wise recently? Visit a new area?
You’re either really attractive or exaggerating lol
Lol that was a sneak diss, and nah it was probably the rain that washed the sh*t
You're definitely walking around with your skirt stuck up behind :biggrin:

All in all people stare all the time and unfortunately there's not much you can do about it - unless you go for the balaclava look though even that's questionable 🤔
Reply 57
i dunno like ive had people stop me in the street (other girls) and tell me that im v pretty or like people staring at me or my hair or random people complimenting me or asking me where im from in the street but not 2/3 people in an hour coming up to me thats crazy weird!
(edited 4 years ago)
Well I got ppl asking me what time is it. I first thought they were flirting till they knew what time is it then they go away :frown:
Reply 59
yh i am hence my username having mel in it lolol, but are you sure your not going places at different times of the day/ week than usual so different kinds of people are seeing you?

Quick Reply

Latest