The Student Room Group

Change course before uni starts SEP 2019

I've accepted an unconditional offer from LJMU to study criminology, however after giving it a lot of thought and consideration I want to change my course to English Literature. Would I be able to do that and how would I go about doing this? x
Original post by Janet0927
I've accepted an unconditional offer from LJMU to study criminology, however after giving it a lot of thought and consideration I want to change my course to English Literature. Would I be able to do that and how would I go about doing this? x

Is this still at LJMU? If so ring admissions and ask if you can switch . If they say no or you want to go to another uni then decline all offers and use ucas extra to apply to unis one at a time or go into clearing in July/ August if you cant get sorted.

https://www.ucas.com/connect/blogs/its-not-too-late-use-ucas-extra
Reply 2
Thank you! :smile:
Original post by 999tigger
Is this still at LJMU? If so ring admissions and ask if you can switch . If they say no or you want to go to another uni then decline all offers and use ucas extra to apply to unis one at a time or go into clearing in July/ August if you cant get sorted.

https://www.ucas.com/connect/blogs/its-not-too-late-use-ucas-extra
Hi Janet, considering there are places available you should be able to get this sorted no problem by calling The Faculty of Arts, Professional and Social Studies Admissions 0151 231 5175. If you have any questions, I am here to help :smile: :heart:

Julia
Original post by Janet0927
Reply 4
Thank you!
Original post by Liverpool John Moores
Hi Janet, considering there are places available you should be able to get this sorted no problem by calling The Faculty of Arts, Professional and Social Studies Admissions 0151 231 5175. If you have any questions, I am here to help :smile: :heart:

Julia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending