The Student Room Group

Is she losing interest

I've not seen my girlfriend in two weeks now and her texts seem to be distant aswell we still texting but there only short . She says she been stressed and busy at work. Feel like she going off me or wants to end it , before the two weeks she was telling me how much she loves me and etc and we was seeing eachother twice + a week. Also we booked a holiday in a week time her idea.

would she book a holiday with me if she wanted to finish with me?
I don't know if she'd book a holiday if she wanted to break up with you. What does she work as? Maybe she really is having a hard time and is so stressed, so try to offer her emotional support and cheer her on. Tell her you love her and see if she says it back. If she does want to end it that's not your fault. Just stay by her side and be her motivation for now, and know that you did your best and that you're a great person.
Maybe she is actually stressed and busy at work. Try not to overthink things, s'all good.
Reply 3
She sell cruises for a company. She message me a couple of day ago staying I love you I replied with the same thing back . Am I just over thinking things
Original post by cherrywood
I don't know if she'd book a holiday if she wanted to break up with you. What does she work as? Maybe she really is having a hard time and is so stressed, so try to offer her emotional support and cheer her on. Tell her you love her and see if she says it back. If she does want to end it that's not your fault. Just stay by her side and be her motivation for now, and know that you did your best and that you're a great person.
Yeah I think you are. Just believe in her. I've never tried it personally but I don't think selling cruises is easy XD
Actually I don't think selling anything is easy. From calculating price for profit, paying expenses, balance sheets, keeping the business stable, I might consider this one of the hardest jobs.
Original post by Mm2468
She sell cruises for a company. She message me a couple of day ago staying I love you I replied with the same thing back . Am I just over thinking things
Reply 5
Cheers think I'm just gonna see how things go hopefully everything be fine
Original post by cherrywood
Yeah I think you are. Just believe in her. I've never tried it personally but I don't think selling cruises is easy XD
Actually I don't think selling anything is easy. From calculating price for profit, paying expenses, balance sheets, keeping the business stable, I might consider this one of the hardest jobs.
Reply 6
I try not . Would u book a holiday if u didn't want to be with the person Ur going with ? It was her Idea of a holiday
Original post by kurro
Maybe she is actually stressed and busy at work. Try not to overthink things, s'all good.
You're over-thinking it. If she had lost interest in you she wouldn't then go on holiday with you.
Original post by Mm2468
I've not seen my girlfriend in two weeks now and her texts seem to be distant aswell we still texting but there only short . She says she been stressed and busy at work. Feel like she going off me or wants to end it , before the two weeks she was telling me how much she loves me and etc and we was seeing eachother twice + a week. Also we booked a holiday in a week time her idea.

would she book a holiday with me if she wanted to finish with me?

It doesn't sound anything sinister. It sounds like what she's said. If you're still concerned though then go and see her or call her and ask her if she's still interested. Explain why you feel this way too. She shouldn't be neglecting the relationship because she's busy, and she may not realise how she's making you feel.
I doubt she would book a holiday if she didnt want to be with you right
Original post by Mm2468
I try not . Would u book a holiday if u didn't want to be with the person Ur going with ? It was her Idea of a holiday
Reply 10
That's true . But her texts seem a bit off . Hardly messages me first when she use to or hardly messages me
Original post by kurro
Reply 11
True . But she being funny with her texts . She only txt me if I text first . Last night sent her a message saying good night n that I love her .not had a reply all-day and she not even opened the message yet she seen my snapchat story today

Original post by kurro
Original post by Mm2468
True . But she being funny with her texts . She only txt me if I text first . Last night sent her a message saying good night n that I love her .not had a reply all-day and she not even opened the message yet she seen my snapchat story today

I see. She might want some space, and it probably isn't you unless you know there is tension between you two.

But when you see each other again if you are comfortable, ask if everything is okay between you two.
Reply 13
No there was no tension between us everything was good. We had a miscarriage 4 weeks before she stopped seeing me . If brought us together now the last two weeks she gone wired
Original post by kurro
I see. She might want some space, and it probably isn't you unless you know there is tension between you two.

But when you see each other again if you are comfortable, ask if everything is okay between you two.
probably was gonna call it off on the holiday but for now just be there for her that is all you can do x
Reply 15
Two days got a text of her just saying I love you then went quite after that
Original post by BROWNNEYEDBAKERR
probably was gonna call it off on the holiday but for now just be there for her that is all you can do x
Reply 16
Original post by Mm2468
No there was no tension between us everything was good. We had a miscarriage 4 weeks before she stopped seeing me . If brought us together now the last two weeks she gone wired

You and your girlfriend don't live together, there was a recent miscarriage and the pair of you only text occasionally? No wonder there's stress there!

I'm sorry for what's happened and seriously, the pair of you need to be getting together to talk and going to some form of counselling. Don't take it on face value that you are both ok and over what happened and that it's just job stress. You need to be finding out the best way to support each other, especially if you'll mainly just be in each other's company on holiday; it could be a great opportunity to really connect or go horribly wrong if you avoid the tricky subjects. Get on the phone to your gf tonight!
Reply 17
No we don't live together . No we text and ring and seen eachother just the last two weeks where we not seen each other .we been texting the last two weeks but not like how we use to . I rang her last night no answer then she text me back saying is everything ok . I replied just rang to have a chat then there was no reply of her . Just don't understand why go cold like this but book a holiday that we go on Tuesday
Original post by Surnia
You and your girlfriend don't live together, there was a recent miscarriage and the pair of you only text occasionally? No wonder there's stress there!

I'm sorry for what's happened and seriously, the pair of you need to be getting together to talk and going to some form of counselling. Don't take it on face value that you are both ok and over what happened and that it's just job stress. You need to be finding out the best way to support each other, especially if you'll mainly just be in each other's company on holiday; it could be a great opportunity to really connect or go horribly wrong if you avoid the tricky subjects. Get on the phone to your gf tonight!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending