The Student Room Group

JUST FOUND OUT I AM GOING TO BE A DAD ! WhOOP WhOOP !!🤗😊😁

I am 27 and was a virgin until recently when I met a 19 year old girl who has recently moved into the neighborhood.
I got to know her a little and we ended up sleeping together, had unprotected sex and she came to see me last night and told me she is pregnant and she has done several pregnancy tests including one with me present and she is definitely pregnant.
We haven't told anyone yet and no-one knows me and her are boyfriend and girlfriend but that's because we weren't , until now after this news we are going to be a couple and raise this kid together.

I am so happy, whoop whoop !

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations. Can I be the child's godfather?
(edited 4 years ago)
That’s quite an age gap............
Original post by Cleverboy1991
I am 27 and was a virgin until recently when I met a 19 year old girl who has recently moved into the neighborhood.
I got to know her a little and we ended up sleeping together, had unprotected sex and she came to see me last night and told me she is pregnant and she has done several pregnancy tests including one with me present and she is definitely pregnant.
We haven't told anyone yet and no-one knows me and her are boyfriend and girlfriend but that's because we weren't , until now after this news we are going to be a couple and raise this kid together.

I want to say congratulations but...I find it difficult, you weren't a couple before and now you're becoming one because she is pregnant, from the sounds of things you barely know each other that well, and this sounds like it might go badly.

Regardless, I hope things work out for you OP, and good luck with parenthood.
Congratulations!
It is great that you are happy and intending to play a big part in the child's life.
Good luck.
Congrats! Be careful you're not just getting together because she's now pregnant, though. A relationship needs more than just a baby to work out.
congratulations! pull out game weak tho
If that’s what you actually wanted then congratz lol.
Reply 9
oh this looks like a sweet post-

'27' '19'

download (16).jpg
yeah thats a whole bowl of yikes, buddy. dont like that
Reply 11
just pay the child support and bounce. if not she will divorce you and take you for child support and alimony. How did you 2 meet/ what is your job?
Good luck and if you're happy then that's all that matters. Just be careful if this was basically just the product of a one night stand you guys may feel very differently about each other in 6 months
am i the only one very concerned here
That age gap freaks me out too
Original post by Tenya Iida
am i the only one very concerned here
As long as they're happy it's fine. They're both consenting adults. If they're compatible and want to be together and are willing to make it work, then there's no issue.
don't tap it unless you wrap it
Reply 17
Not so clever boy....virgin meets teen, gets her up the duff and then decides that means you're now bf/gf and going to be great parents?!

Well least you're trying to do the right thing by the yet unborn baby...least till the 19 year old wants to live her life and doesn't want to be a mum all the time or you figure out that she's your first and maybe wasn't meant to be your last. :wink: Hope it works out but sounds like a recipe for disaster...
Original post by Cleverboy1991

Congrats man! :biggrin:
I hope for the best for you two and the aftermath is very responsible of you. :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending