The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi

Started a thread on Predictions AQA A-Level English Language and Literature 7707 Paper 1-23rd May 2019 please could you add to the list @Evil Homer

Thanks
Please add edexcel history
Reply 42
Original post by Evil Homer

Introducing our 2019 list of A-level and AS-level Exam Discussions!

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Looking for advice, tips or just general chat about your exams? Well look no further... Use these discussions to chat about all things revision and exams.

Just follow the links below to find everything you need to prepare for this summer's exams.

Can't find your exam in our list? Create yours now and tag me in @Evil Homer to get it added to the list. :work:

Create yours here!!!

Check out the TSR All-Day Revision Thread here to get all those revision hours in :dumbells:

A-level Exam Threads

Accounting

Applied ICT

Art

Biology

Business Studies

Chemistry

Computing, Computer Science and ICT

Design and Technology

Economics

English Lang

English Lit

French

German

Geography

Government and Politics

History

Law

Maths

Music

Philosophy and Ethics

Physical Education

Physics

Psychology

Religious Studies

Sociology

Spanish

WJEC

WJEC criminology please :smile:
Original post by Evil Homer

Introducing our 2019 list of A-level and AS-level Exam Discussions!

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Looking for advice, tips or just general chat about your exams? Well look no further... Use these discussions to chat about all things revision and exams.

Just follow the links below to find everything you need to prepare for this summer's exams.

Can't find your exam in our list? Create yours now and tag me in @Evil Homer to get it added to the list. :work:

Create yours here!!!

Check out the TSR All-Day Revision Thread here to get all those revision hours in :dumbells:

A-level Exam Threads

Accounting

Applied ICT

Art

Biology

Business Studies

Chemistry

Computing, Computer Science and ICT

Design and Technology

Economics

English Lang

English Lit

French

German

Geography

Government and Politics

History

Law

Maths

Music

Philosophy and Ethics

Physical Education

Physics

Psychology

Religious Studies

Sociology

Spanish

WJEC

can you add ocr physics AS? https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5944020

Assume this is Physics A? If so, done.
Yes it is, thanks.
Original post by _gcx
Assume this is Physics A? If so, done.
can you please add A2 mathematics 9709
P5 on 15 may and P3 on 21 may
Can you please add A2 Single and Further mathmatics for OCR A
Reply 51
Could you please add Edexcel Biology B for A2
Reply 52
Add OCR A physics and geography A Edexcel
I've just made one for Edexcel English -
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5960346 (A2) if anyone want's to join me in stressing the **** out
Reply 54
Guys pleasee helppp
What if my friends and my value are exactly the same
The time for chemistry.
@Evil Homer
Original post by denaturedenzyme
I've just made one for Edexcel English -
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5960346 (A2) if anyone want's to join me in stressing the **** out
No Edexcel business?
Yeah, AS Business Paper 2 pleaseeee😩🙏
Hi guys, I think these factors are very important, there are several factors.
This is a high school diploma curriculum. That is, after that you can get a first degree (bachelor's degree).
The main goal is to prepare students for university studies. You must have a choice to complete the course. Therefore, you need to diligently prepare for exams. I can help you with this. The fact is that in my free time I work in a writing company and check work for plagiarism, I can recommend free plagiarism checker at paperell.com from my personal experience, this is one of the best, I think at the end of the year, when you write your work, this checker will help you, good luck at your exam.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by douglasfulk
Hi guys, I think these exams are very important, there are several factors.
A-Level is a two-year curriculum that is provided for by the British education system and leads to a secondary school diploma. That is, after this passage of A-level, you can go to university to get a first education (bachelor degree).
The main goal of A-Level is to prepare students for university studies. According to the results of the exams passed in the framework of the A-Level, the selection committees of universities are judged on the knowledge and skills of the applicant and make a decision on admission to the training course. So you need diligently preparing for exams.

Yes, exam preparation is very important.

Latest