The Student Room Group

2019 English Lit GCSE AQA Predictions ( 8702 )

Scroll to see replies

Macbeth maybe deception, gender or something to do with Lady Macbeth
Power and conflict maybe London or The Emigree I don’t really know but that’s what my teacher thinks xx
Original post by manpreet.aujla
Does anybody do Macbeth, Lord of the flies Jekyll and Hyde or power and conflict
Reply 41
Does anyone have any idea on what could come up for A Christmas carol?????
I'm not sure actually, I'm doing! A Christmas Carol too
Original post by poop009
Does anyone have any idea on what could come up for A Christmas carol?????
Scrooge's redemption/change hasn't come up yet so we are hoping that comes up. It would be such an easy question as well xx
Original post by khadijahdjemaa
I'm not sure actually, I'm doing! A Christmas Carol too
Yeah, theres a lot about Scrooge that we can talk about, that would be a very nice question!
For Lit Paper 1, they will give us the extracts from the books for both questions
Original post by MelanieAnnexx
Scrooge's redemption/change hasn't come up yet so we are hoping that comes up. It would be such an easy question as well xx
Yep and the poem from lit 2 x
Yeah, theres a lot about Scrooge that we can talk about, that would be a very nice question!
For Lit Paper 1, they will give us the extracts from the books for both questions
Anyone know predictions of Romeo and Juliet
And the Sign of the four
Reply 47
Does anyone have any tips for how to analyse the extract we get in Macbeth and ACC...……?
Reply 48
Original post by Alicevictoriamay
Anyone know predictions of Romeo and Juliet
And the Sign of the four

My teacher said for so4 rep. Of women/Mary Morstan or foreigners /rep. Of Indian. Also maybe the relationship of Watson and Morstan?
anyone got predictions for dna, sign of four, Macbeth and love and relationships ?
Any more predictions ?
for macbeth - relationship between macbeth and lady macbeth
Guys how did the biology paper go today??
Guys how did the biology paper go today??

Aqa bio higher ?
I have AQA English Lit paper 1 tomorrow!!
Use QTER, Quote (from the extract), Technique (what technique is present in that quote), Effect (what effect it has on the reader), Response (context).
Context, so for example, if the question is on redemption then you could put how everyone was religious, and Christianity taught giving second chances, especially if Jesus taught love, compassion and forgiveness.
Hope this helps x
Original post by poop009
Does anyone have any tips for how to analyse the extract we get in Macbeth and ACC...……?
any predictions for Macbeth and Jekyll and Hyde
i think we all do??
I have AQA English Lit paper 1 tomorrow!!
IMG-20190514-WA0018.jpgIMG-20190514-WA0017.jpgIMG-20190514-WA0016.jpgIMG-20190514-WA0015.jpg
Here's some help for those doing A Christmas Carol and Macbeth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending