The Student Room Group

ICT BTEC Database

Has anyone done their edexcel btec level 3 unit 2 database exam? What is it on? How many tables are there? Please let me know. Thanks

PS: I have heard that it is about progress cars. Please let me know if this is the case

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not sure either anyone got any ER diagrams
hi, there are 4 tables to my knowledge and it's on a safari and wildlife park thing.
Reply 3
Have you done the exam?
Reply 4
Have you done the exam?

Original post by bethwade389
hi, there are 4 tables to my knowledge and it's on a safari and wildlife park thing.
no, I've had 2 hours of it, get 2 hours every day this week
Reply 6
So the exam is about wildlife right? (and do we all get the same paper?)

Original post by bethwade389
no, I've had 2 hours of it, get 2 hours every day this week
I presume so but honestly couldnt tell you sorry
Reply 8
join this discord

7WmAdQd
Yeah everyone sits the same exam so if you could try and help us out with the tables and queries that would be great
please can someone help me
ive joined it
Original post by SN02
join this discord

7WmAdQdive
Original post by Keval02
Has anyone done their edexcel btec level 3 unit 2 database exam? What is it on? How many tables are there? Please let me know. Thanks

PS: I have heard that it is about progress cars. Please let me know if this is the case

+From my knowledge i am certain that it is on a safari park including number of seats.
Well I've done five hours of it and have no clue how to do the report anyone know how to and could give me some tips.
can someone please attach the link to this discord please as I cant join

Original post by SN02
join this discord

7WmAdQd
Have you done the last query?
Ok so I think we all got different sets of data since our was called Christmas fernanza or something does anyone know how to make the report and set parameters if they have done that one
Original post by Gunz BL4Z1NG
Ok so I think we all got different sets of data since our was called Christmas fernanza or something does anyone know how to make the report and set parameters if they have done that one

The parameters are just you asking them a question and putting the square brackets around that, they go in the criteria section
How do I join the discord is there a link???
Original post by SN02
join this discord

7WmAdQd
how do you join is there a link???
Original post by Pleasehelp166
ive joined it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending