The Student Room Group

Gcse 2019 edexcel biology paper 1

how was it guyssssss?

Scroll to see replies

It wasn't hard thats a fact. I wouldn't say it was too easy as well. If you didn't revise, you probably didn't do well because that test needed revision. Chemistry on Thursday, it is looking hard.
wayyy easier than I thought it would be!! The timing was a bit of an issue tho
it was pretty easy! lets not jinx it so ill say its a good paper! but I guess the grade boundary will be low because many people in my grade were not confident with the paper some even left questions.
Guys the likelihood of child being blood type O was 25 %
Yeah it was pretty easy, but since everyone's saying that, the grade boundaries are probably going to be pretty high. Either that or paper 2 will be super difficult :s-smilie:
Reply 6
What on earth was that question about rat sperm??
Original post by Edens zero 575
Guys the likelihood of child being blood type O was 25 %

100 percent right
what?????lol
Original post by leor123
What on earth was that question about rat sperm??
I never revised the brain or the motor neurone question stuff at all. totally flopped that
Reply 10
To confirm, a lot of people have mentioned a question about a punnet square concerning blood type? Are you guys talking about the AQA exam just in the wrong thread or did I miss something?
Triple had a 6 marker about punnet squares.

I thought it was really easy but I ****ed up both 6 markers so lost at least 8 there. Plus say another 10-15. I should hopefully get an 8 still. Ran out of time to check as well
What did you guys put for the lens one?
I put the diverging lens (can't remember what letter it was) because it refracted the light rays out so the lens could make them meet at the fovea (or something along those lines)

Original post by SchmuckOff
Reply 14
basically uno for sensory neurones could you write it carries impulses from effector to cns ik its kinda wrong cos its acc from receptor cells to cns but could I get like a mark? cos I said to cns
I said it takes from receptor cells in the skin to the cns (Hopefully at least 1 mark :biggrin:)
Original post by CarriBN
basically uno for sensory neurones could you write it carries impulses from effector to cns ik its kinda wrong cos its acc from receptor cells to cns but could I get like a mark? cos I said to cns
Edexcel buddy
Original post by leor123
To confirm, a lot of people have mentioned a question about a punnet square concerning blood type? Are you guys talking about the AQA exam just in the wrong thread or did I miss something?
Reply 17
also question 1 was solution y, and benedicts solution where when added it turns green if less reducing sugars and red for high amount of reducing sugars. um the tentanus one was weaked form of pathogen is inserted into child and (immune system) white blood cells respond by the lymphocytes prodcung specific antibody which attaches to antigen where lymphocytes divide many times to produce many antibodies which destroy the pathogen also memory lymphocytes remain in body in case if the pathogen enters again it can produce specific antibody immediately and kill the pathogen.
Original post by SchmuckOff

I put lens X the concave one as the person was short sighted x
The one question I got wrong F*CK
Original post by Lottie_28
I put lens X the concave one as the person was short sighted x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending